Thread: Laptop vs.netbook vs. notebook

Laptop vs.netbook vs. notebook

If I talk about thread then I just want to tell you that regarding this I am not very much sure that is there any big difference between these laptops. But if someone knows about what would be the best fit for this then please help me on this as soon as it is possible for you guys. And ya one more point I just want to request you that if you break down it in the positive and negatives point for the each one then I would really appreciate this.

Re: Laptop vs.netbook vs. notebook

As much I know is that Laptop too called notebook are computer that can provide wider range of programs match up to net books. Net books too face lack of hard drive such as CD or DVD. But net books are recognized with its rapid downloads lying on multimedia stuffs. So if you are much involved in the surfing and chatting then just go for the net book. But if you are so much involving in the programs to run on your computer then it is better if you go for the note book or laptop.

Kindly just for you information the terms notebook and laptop are interchangeable; just usual laptops. Frankly just tell you that Net book is a word for awfully small/cheap laptops. And because of that they have the advantage of being small, light, longer battery life, and generally cheaper. And in the Notebooks they have advantage of generally having a larger screen, and the larger keyboard, and in this there is a more processing power. So I think this is quite good information which is I have given to you.

Actually If I say then Net books are the lowly specification computers you are able to buy. They were outdated before they were built. Laptops are notebooks except before they turned out to be slim so they are principally the same thing. And now they are not making laptops any longer. Notebooks, if you get a Mac, are as fast as 3.06 GHz which is blistering quick since the regular notebook pace is about 2.4 GHz.

Net books have no cd drives or hard drives. And in that you are not able to load or store up your software. You are able to buy a separate drive to store your documents, etc. in your dorm as well as backing your work occasionally. On the other hand this can be extra work than you might desire to do. My recommendation would be to purchase a notebook with a decent size hard drive. You are able to purchase a new portable HD and move a number of files if desirable to free up space later.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Laptop and notebook is the equal they typically have a 15 inch of screen and above. And it can be as good as a desktop. A net book is very smaller the biggest one is just around 10 inches. It does the whole thing a usual laptop does it is less powerful and more. So I hope from so many of reply you get the idea that now what you have to do.

I have done a search on this then I came to know that there is not so much of difference between these three. And Net book and notebook are just name integrated to the laptop that illustrates its size overall. And in this all of which are classified as laptop. Only Manufacturers name it as a Net book or notebook.