Thread: Cydia is giving problem while dowloading anything

Cydia is giving problem while dowloading anything

Hello everyone. I searched through the forum to see if anyone could think those same as me, but I did not find anything.

Let me explain:

I have a 3G iPhone version 3.1.3 with new baseband model MC157 ... We , who had everything against to Jailbreak the iPhone. Overall, I've downloaded the Spirit I Jailbreaked smoothly, and everything works as it should ... except Cydia. Anyone aware what's happening please tell me how can i get this problem fixed.

Re: Cydia doesn't download anything?

I just jailbroke my iPhone 3g and I have the icon cydia. That area functions properly because I can go in and choose things to download. When I do I have a progress bar and then download the iphone starts cranking endless ... I am forced to cut power. Have you any idea what is going on. Thank you for your lights.

As far as i know i would suggest you to restart the iPhone which is giving you the error message since this could be a temporary problem maybe even later try and let us know. Moreover you have not elaborated your problem specifically because you have not posted the error message which ever you are getting. Also tell me whether or not you have installed the repositories on your device \.

On the Setup black screen , starts up , I skip a message that says " - POSIX ERROR . " We give " Okay " and the bar keeps rising. And after a while , I get another text messages that says " POSIX ERROR " and when I give " Okay " in the latter , closing the facility and take me out of Cydia.

I have no repositories installed manually, and I can not erase that and come because I can not access the phone via ssh .

PS : I tried to get OpenSSH now and instead of " POSIX ERROR , "now tells me "Host Unreachable " and " Cached Failure . "

If anyone knows why this happens, or a solution , I would appreciate it.

Re: Cydia is giving problem while dowloading anything

If you are doing it via 3G , try via WiFi. If you are already via wireless , do it in another connection. It is probably bad connection problem. So first of all try to reconfirm with the network service provider that is there any maintenance activity undergoing in your locality. If yes the problem will be resolved within few hours.

This can be because of a network issue with your network service provider. some times you are not able to connect onlinee if you do not connect to the internet explorer you can simply try to cofirm the same with the internet service provider. Hopefully this will hlp you tp get this aplication removed.

A new version of iBooty is underway. Reminder : iBooty is the software reboot to restore a firmware iOS 4 Custom iDevice models with new iBoot ( 3GS, IPT2G - MC and 3G ). iH8sn0w will take this opportunity to update the software for a fitness for Ireb iOS 4 iPhones 3G and iPod Touch 1G and 2G ( not MC) .