Thread: BlackBerry messages delayed during Sending and receiving.

BlackBerry messages delayed during Sending and receiving.

I am using Blackberry from last six months , and it is performing well since i have no problem in using some excellent features of it. I was also using the BlackBerry messenger for sending and receiving messages, But from last few days there is problem in sending and receiving the messages, Cause i am not able to receive the messages after 2 to 45 minutes after it is sen by the user. Then if i try to send a message to anyone then it won't be able to reach the destination and if it will do so then it will not show me a D mark which is the sign of delivery rather it will show me the the red check mark or a red clock beside it.
    Last edited by Takshil; 21-09-2010 at 10:38 AM.

re: BlackBerry messages delayed during Sending and receiving.

I guess all the IM are not working properly to any network, i dont know why but the problems are faced by lot black berry users. These IM are not working properly means that they are working slow. Just do one thing that remove your Im and install it again so that the problem will not occur again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through your problem and i guess that you are not doing well with your problem, just do one thing reboot your mobile manually, and check that these thing will not appear again, then just do that reinstall the IM in your blackberry. There must be also virus in your mobile phone, Then do one thing also try and scan your mobile phone .

These problems are seemed to caused due to the IM's player in the blackberry just try and one thing there is one more problem that could be occur that due to the browser. The browser must not be supporting IM in your blackberry, the only thing i will like to tell you just try the same thing any new browser then you will fix the actual problem.

Just try and pull out your battery, then rub on the cotton the metal part of the battery the again put that battery in the mobile, Then just switch on your mobile phone I guess the problem will be sorted out. If the problem still persists then you will have to install the new browser and try it again, I guess the new browser will help because your Firefox must be having some problem in performing the task.

Re: BlackBerry messages delayed during Sending and receiving.

The messenger that you are may be corrupted and may not responding to the messages,That are coming and going out, Try and do just one thing that reinstall the new and latest IM version which will help you in doing the instant message. Then i think that your new messenger will be compatible then the earlier one and the messages will be sent add received.

The messenger that you are may be corrupted and may not responding to the messages,That are coming and going out, Try and do just one thing that reinstall the new and latest IM version which will help you in doing the instant message. And i also hope that you will not get such kind of errors again in the future.

I have gone through your problem and I came to know that you are being using black berry that the software is being corrupted and if you want to recover it then just restore the factory settings. Then you will enjoy the messaging if not then i am not aware the other solution then the others will help you.'