Thread: Iphone stuck on snowbreeze logo

Iphone stuck on snowbreeze logo

I have purchased a new iPhone 2G before two months and i have done jailbreaking by using the snowbreeze but something have gone while jailbreaking it as i am not able to unlock my phone on 3.1.3 software. It just stucks on snowbreeze logo and some time it it load up to an APPLE loading rotating circle but no more then that. When i am trying to restore it by using the DFu mode then i get only a white screen and then it gets crashed. iTunes shows some errors codes like 1604, 1603 & 16....What is the problem?

Re: Iphone stuck on snowbreeze logo

I have an iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Gen and this morning it was stuck on apple logo , you can not do anything . So I do a Hard Reboot then I went into DFU mode because my pc does not recognize him. The problem is that the food plant during the preparation of the ipod to restore (the loading logo appears , turns on itself and then freezes ) . I have a message error 1603 or 1604 depending on the tests . I installed / uninstalled itunes , tried different usb ports , restarted my PC and Apple Mobile Device ... nothing to do ...

1604 The error when restoring the iPhone or iPod Touch in iTunes occurs sometimes . Here are some ideas to explore to try to solve this problem :
    1. You can always start by trying the HARD REBOOT or DFU mode
    2. Then , check your usb cable , removes any incorrect USB peripherals useful , does not dock or HUB to connect your iPod Touch ( it is really important) . Check that you utlise USB2.0 ports
    3. It should uninstall completely "iTunes " + "apple software update " and reinstalling iTunes (in its latest version : Apple - iTunes - Download iTunes)! RESTART your computer and then try to restore your iPod Touch.
    4. Reinstalling iTunes after uninstalling the supplement have generally solves this problem.
    5. If it does not work should try to make another computer (but there's no reason).

Error 1604 : This error is often caused a battery too low! Therefore charge your iPhone on area for one to two hour and then switch back to restore! I also noticed that new PC just has sometimes never get around if your battery was fully charged ! Basically , the precise and Dualcore yet everywhere restore full battery!

Restart the Apple Mobile Device in Windows XP or Vista can help you restore your iPhone. See steps below for your version of Windows. On Windows XP, Close iTunes and disconnect iPhone. Select Start > Panel. From the Control Panel, open Administrative Tools. Open Services. Select Apple Mobile Device click Stop Service. After stopping the service, click Start Service. After restarting the service Apple Mobile Device , open iTunes and connect iPhone. Select the iPhone from the Source list , click the Summary tab and click Restore.

Several Solutions: Go to ~ / Library / iTunes / Device Support and delete any files on it . The file must be empty.
    1. If you have an old version of iTunes plsu (As 7.7) must apply the following patch for MAC and according to PC
    2. Make sure you are in DFU mode
    3. If you try to restore a custom firmware (Not Official ) , you must have illustrated and described a jailbroken iPhone or you get an error 1600
    4. For the error 1600 at the restoration , we must create a folder called " Device Support "in / Music / iTunes , and ensure that the file remains empty pdt restoration.