Thread: Winterboard ios 4 problems

Winterboard ios 4 problems

I have a problem with winterboard in iOS 4.0 . Before iOS 4 the font color applications was gray , now it is white with black shadow only when I install winterboard it gives me the gray font . While in winterboard ago " White Label Graphics " features that does not allow me to have the shadow behind the writing. Someone can tell me is why or how ? Thank you.

Re: Winterboard ios4 problems

When you change your icons , you change many application icons . When you talk about changing the background , you speak from when the mini application opens? In this case it 's possible I 've already done . I think it should be found via ssh .png that deals with that. So to change it. But for now I have found nothing.

Re: Winterboard ios4 problems

You need to disable Multitasking is iOS 4 of Xsellize is tweak which allows you to disable Multitasking Firmware iOS 4 on 3GSIt is available free Cydia via repo and may prove to be efficient especially when you know that multitasking this firmware is very resource -intensive . After installing the tweak is a reboot, after reboot you can enable or disable the multitasking.

Re: Winterboard ios 4 problems

Check the steps:
    1. First you must download my theme iOS 4 - Theme 4 iOS
    2. Then manually install the theme on your iPhone
    3. Go on Cydia and find the tweak "ReflectiveDock" then install it.
    4. Go and Winterboard select theme iOS 4
    5. Reboot iPhone.

Check relating step:
    1. Connect with SSH to your iPhone
    2 . If your theme is the default on the iPhone, put the images you want to replace with SSH System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app
    or If you have a theme Winterboard , place the images you want to replace with SSH Folders / Springboard.app or / Bundles / com.apple.springboard your them.

A very active member forum , laws , has concocted an excellent tutorial that allows you to customize your device under the iOS 4. So here , for the pleasure of our readers. Firstly , what is a skin? but for simplicity , it is an issue to be placed in SSH into / Library / Themes, which contains images , files with names very specific .

This is a file creation directly to the root of your theme. It allows you to customize the icons of SpringBoard. The file is , you will put icons size 59 × 60 pixels ( default). You will name the example like this : " Winterboard "to replace the default icon for Winterboard , " AppStore "to change the icon of the AppStore etc.

As a reminder , this software for jailbroken iPhone , available Cydia, among other things allows you to change icons , apply a wallpaper under the icons , change the bar to unlock , change SMS tones (without ac c It's impossible ! ) , change ringtones, battery percentage, change the name of the operator short for much change make every single iPhone.

Personally I managed to solve this problem with all apps available on Cydia as NoIconShadow . I have a shadow that can not remove, is that when you touch the icon that appears below the icon in question , to indicate that there is interaction with ' application and it will open . My icons all being transparent, we still see a large black square in the corner of the icon every time I touch . I do not really know how to remove it. I made a folder with all PNG Bundles possible and I've changed my theme every black square with a transparent image , but it changes nothing.

If you apply a theme that does not require a change UIIMage simple . Winterboard stopped to reload all the images , the advantage of speed and performance. Similarly , if you do not use themes that alter the UISOund or sound system , Winterboard Lite can disable this option and storage of memory. Winterboard Lite has no icon, but acts on the full capabilities to optimize resource consumption energy. It requires installing both applications and I urge you to do so immediately.