Thread: Call conference in Reliance Telecom from Nokia 6285

Call conference in Reliance Telecom from Nokia 6285

I am using Reliance network on my Nokia 6285 mobile phone and i have recently made one international call from this phone by the same time i was wondering that if would be able to have conference between one of my friend with this international call. Is it possible to do so, Can we make conference call regardless of number whether it is a local one or an international or STD. Is there anybody who have done any such calls?

Re: Call conference in Reliance Telecom from Nokia 6285

I guess it does not depends on your phone whether you can have conference calls or not as now a days most of phones, Even cheapest ones are capable of doing conference calls. Actually this feature is dependable on carrier which you are using on your phone. As you said that you are using Reliance Network then i suggest you to call to the Reliance Customer Care as they would be providing you the proper information about the same. There could be difference between two network companies policies for providing the conference calls.
    Call for postpaid :
    o Dial * 222 from your reliance phone
    o Dial 30334343 from any other phone
    Call for prepaid :
    o Dial *333 from your Reliance phone
    o Dial 30333333 from any other phone

I have collected some important information for you from Reliance's official website and they have mentioned that their Audio Conference service allows several participants to set up a group call by connecting to a single number and enabling simultaneous conversation between all participants regardless of their location. Available in packs of USA 10, USD 20 & USD 30 choose the option that best suits your needs!

I think it is called as Reliance Mindbridge which is a service provided by the reliance which you need to use in order to make conference call to anybody no matter what is the location of the person to whom you are calling. Reliance Mindbridge is an Audio Conferencing service for reliance consumers which allows you to connect to your friends & family across 40 countries on the same call. Now you can enjoy international conferencing at local rates by using this service!

I have seen that you can have call conference between three people out of which one is at the local place and second one would be in any STD network and third person would be in ISD network. Suppose PERSON 1 calls to another who is in the STD network, Now when you press CALL button then PERSON 2 goes on HOLD. Now PERSON 1 searches for contacts and calls to PERSON 3 which is in ISD area. After hearing the caller tune, press "3" on your mobile and press "Call" button again. All three of you can hear each other’s voices now.

I guess the way in which it has been posted to make three way conference in last post, You would be needing Call Waiting enabled on your phone. If call waiting won’t be enabled on your phone then i guess there is no way by which you can make other person waiting for call. Still you may try to do it with the disabled call waiting service to confirm about it.