Thread: Remove snowbreeze custom FW restore to original 3.1.3

Remove snowbreeze custom FW restore to original 3.1.3

I am using an iPhone 3GS along with the Purplera1n and now things have messed up. I am thinking to upgrade it but i guess i am wont be able to restore anything without shsh files. The problem is that i am getting a poor reception. And it always says that there is no cellular data so internet or 3g Network does not works. What should i do now?

Re: Remove snowbreeze custom FW restore to original 3.1.3

Simplest way to deal with this would be to uninstall the Snowbreeze from your system but make sure that you have downloaded the 1.3.1 version of Snowbreeze. After uninstalling an unwanted one, you can begin with an installation of the Snowbreeze version which you have installed just now. Now you can easily use the Snowbreeze 3.1.3 without any problem.

I have a problem with my iPhone I had connected to locate the other day and at the same time Itunes suggested I update , so I really do not accept then I blunder had rushed from my house , so I disconnect or apparently without noticing the update was not finished ! So since my Iphone is stuck on the image of connection to Itunes and when I reconnect it to the computer I say I 'm to start restoring that iTunes can use ! Except I do not mean to restore it because I have many pictures that I will not lose!

Apple has stopped signing iOS 4.0.1 so that users of the iPhone and iPhone 3G 4 ( bootrom New) Will not Be Able to restore back iOS iTunes 4.0.1 by simply pointing at Ios 4.0.1 ipsw file ( even if you do saved sh Blobs and recorded on Cydia) . However, if you insist on always restore it , so you will see a message saying : "This device is not eligible for the requested building.

Connect your iPhone to your computer , and start the recovery via the option "Save My SHSH . This is a good habit to get into , including four with the iPhone even if it is not really concerned with the jailbreak! Those of you with jailbroken devices iPhone3G and ipt2G May Have Noticed now starting to save your cydia SHSH blobs too , just like it Does for iPhone3GS , ipt3G and later devices. Because that's starting with 4.0, Apple has started " putting " soft " blob SHSH check in the firmware.

When you install the latest iOS 4 on your iPhone then while an iTunes installs firmware on your iPhone. Your iPhone screen at this point will show a progress bar which indicates that an installation is in progress. Now , at a given time , iTunes will probably start in 1004 or 1015 error to you . This is normal , just ignore this error that the firmware has already been successfully installed on the device. Now your iPhone is stuck in recovery mode (indicated by "Connect to iTunes " screen text ). App TinyUmbrella Download (Windows and Mac). Run it and click [ Device for recovering Kick Out ] button . Your device should reboot now in a normal way.

Do not forget the new 3G iPhone " Out Of The Box " as they say, they are iOS IOS 4.0 or 4.0.1 and have never seen Cydia . And I do not speak either of iPhones , which are four out of the race until a new jailbreak tool is not released. Of course , allows TinyUmbrella WITHOUT Jailbreak collecting keys SHSH Blobs of iPhones , and the DevTeam encouraged to do so without further delay .

I think it has became bit problematic when people does not likes the latest version of an iOS 4 as it have seen that there is no possibility to restore back to an older version of an iOS so even if you have saved your SHS blobs. Though i am not so sure about the working and backing up of an iPhone and its applications but it is obvious to see such bugs in any new operating system or software.

The 3G iPhone owners have probably already seen in Cydia this option to backup to a remote server 's " SHSH blob . It also now covers the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch second generation , as recently pointed out the Dev Team. The reason for this information, so with the arrival of four iOS verify a "signature " software when a restore firmware . When you load a firmware using iTunes, the software looks for key SHSH your device and compares it to that existing on Apple's servers . If the two do not match , restore fail.