Thread: how to reinstall cydia without repawning?

how to reinstall cydia without repawning?

One month ago I bought one Apple’s iPhone for its some special features and services. It was working very well but I do not how but I made some problems with my cydia applications. And now it’s not working properly and from last I am felling that my phone is also getting restart and hang up. I tried to uninstall it but I failed, because my installer is not working. I have tried also on internet to search for some source but I did not found anything. So if somebody has any suggestion for me to solve my problem please provide me here.

Re: how to reinstall cydia without repawning?

Ok I feel really sorry for you dear for your problem on this new phone. I know that this very good phone because I am also using this phone from last two months and I am not getting this problem right-now but last month I was also in this condition. You can make some settings with your phone to get it over form this problem. If you have SSH installed and it’s enabled then you can use putty to connect your iPhone, and now login as root/alpine. Now try to execute the following command “apt-get install cydia”.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First of all thanks for the solution of my problem. But still I am little bit confused with your command “apt-get install cydia”. I am very familiar with SSH and I know how to do SSH but that command is going out of mind. Where I have to execute that command exactly? Please explain me in details.

Which operating you are using exactly. I am using windows mobile and I have WinSCP application already installed and it can help to solve the problem of your cydia. Actually I had this problem in past and solved by this WinSCP application. This application is an open Source which is free STP client and FTP client for windows. It’s also support one SCP protocol. If you have WinSCP then go to there and type commands on top terminal there can you can type your command to solve this issue.

I have some problem with my Cydia application. I have purchased my iPhone 4 last month with 4.0.1 and it was working fine until I made some online update. Now I am having some problems with my Cydia application. Whenever I try to install or uninstall any application I am getting error. I do not know how to solve it or how to make install or reinstall please help me. I really love my mobile and I do not like my applications errors.

I was having same problem with my cell phone. Actually I bought my iPhone little bit late as compare to other. So my OS is with one older version 4.0.2 shsh backed up. It’s occurred when I try to installing or removing any application forms my mobile. When any application ask me to confirm it gives me directly pops up . I tried it yesterday with some method but I found the same problem with my system. Then I try to remove my Cydia but it did not work out. I am wretched until I get 4.1v or jailbreak system. If anybody has solution plz help me…..

Hey I have seen this problem on my iPhone mobile with same errors and also on my some frnds mobile. Basically its happens because of unnecessary updating with application of your mobile phone. But I have suggestion for you and I hope it will help you. You should try to use Jailbreaking again and it may help you. It has draw backs also that it can crash your iphone systems. But you explained me above it seems like that you do not have any choice. Try it.

1. cydia is crashing and still I wanted to install it. I entered in to command area and execute there "apt-get remove cydia" but I just made phone freezes every time. And then again I entered one commanded "apt-get install cydia" and it show me one message that I have already the latest version. then I searched it on Google for this problem that and I got one solution that I have to reinstall my firmware and I have just done it and now I can get access properly on cydia now but now I am not able to make call. I can receive only. I am sure I will solve this call issue as soon as possible because main problem of app cydia has been solved.

I read on internet that the latest version of cydia is cydia – 59 and I made it install on my iphone. Its works but via my own incompetence I made it all poorer. When I was loading up Cydia it warned me for the awful installation of MobileSubstrate and encouraged me to force, remove or ignore, highlighting force remove. While I was doing this it, it warned me reinstalling will be a superior thought (too late!). Anything dependants on MobileSubstrate, together with Settings for the extensive Preferences add on I had enabled this afternoon then will not be load. The kicker is that at that correct moment I went over my download cap, so I have given up and restored. Possibly not awful to start new anyway