Thread: Myfi application issue on iPhone 4

Myfi application issue on iPhone 4

I have purchased iPhone 4 and have jailbreaked it. The problem is that I am not able to work with MyWi that is I have installed an application which is Myfi. It starts to connect but then it drops the connection. I do not know what could have caused the issue. please do help me out so that I can make the changes well and function with it.

Re: Myfi application issue on iPhone 4

There is a better way. You need to check out for the application that is been installed. It could be that the application is not processing well or may have been associated with the same. It could be that the application may be appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work well as needed. So do check out by reinstalling the same.

There is essential way to make the aspects work as needed. All you need to do is to check out for the change well which will be better for you. You have to make the aspects to get sort as required that is by functioning the change which will surely let the implementation to be processed. Check out for the firmware of the phone. It will be better and may lead to a better conclusion.

Get the aspects to be worked well that is get the new updated firmware for the phone which will lead the change for you that is needed. As it is been done you can thus perform well for the change which will be better and needed to check out as required. This is the best way through which you can function out well as needed or required, Make the implementation that is needed. This will surely let the thing to be worked.

Check out for the settings that is been assigned. It will be better for you and you can then make the aspects to function well and process as needed. The settings needs to be re-assigned and function. As it is been done you can then make the aspects to be processed well as needed. It is necessary and essential for the same. So do work well as required. I hope this will be better.

The updated firmware will surely help you out and function as required. It is necessary that you perform the task. get the new firmware to be downloaded and then install the pack well for the change. It will be better for you as required. I hope you may then be able to get sort of the change and then process out for the thing. It will surely let the change to get worked.

I would suggest you to Try removing MobileSubstrate. Then only install MyWi 4.0. As it will be better for you and you can thus make the desired change which will lead the aspects to be processed well as required. It will be better for you and function well for the desired aspects that is needed. So function for the implementation that is needed. Do work well. It will help you out.

Flash out the application first and then make the reinstallation for the same. As it is been done you can then work well for the change. So do look out and then work well which will be better. It is necessary that is essential. Look out for the thing in order to get work. The new fresh copy of the application will be better and can perform the task as required. This will be better.

The problem could be that the application or the firmware that is been installed to the phone the issue is that it may have some bugs. So in order to work well it is necessary that you perform well for the thing that is by flashing the phone and then make the installation of the application well to get sort in order to function the process. I hope this will be better and you can check out for the thing which will let the things to work