Thread: Address Book Wireless Synchronization Not Available

Address Book Wireless Synchronization Not Available

The mobile which i have is of the blackberry curve 8310,the problem was considered with Enterprise Activation user, so the user was added to bes,the addition was successful but the address book seemed to be empty, and Wireless Synchronization is set to Not Available is the type of error which i get, so please any one guide me to solve this problem.

Re: Address Book Wireless Synchronization Not Available

The wireless synchronization problem of address book for your blackberry curve,so you may go to the options then advanced options and select the Enterprise Activation.Then go to In the emailfield, press and hold the ALT key and type CNFG. Once this is entered the hidden menu should appear.then try to Change the "Wireless Sync" option to No and exit the menu,then wait for half minute and repeat the step second,then Change the "Wireless Sync" option to Yes and exit the menu,then turn on the Address Book sync.

The error message which you have for the blackberry handset, according to me for the address book you may try to import it from internet by Connecting to the BlackBerry Internet Bundle web site and log in to your BlackBerry account. then Click the Address Book link.On the navigation bar, click Import,Click on Browse.Then In the Choose File window, browse to the location where you saved the CSV file.Then Select the CSV file and click Open.Click Add.Your Outlook address book contacts appear in your BlackBerry Internet Bundle address book.

The issue of address book, i feel according to me most likely this is a low memory problem. Go to Options, Status and rad the File Free number. This is in bytes so divide by a million to get Mb. You must have 12 or more.Try to delete some videos from applications so that the memory is free,then restore your SIM card and immediately use Desktop Manager to do a Backup. If you sync with Outlook or Outlook Express then do that too.

As the problem you face with the address book wireless synchronization which is not available, the BB trainers do not support the BB/BES like we do and will not know every trick to get things working. I know many of the trainers and a lot of them are technically inclined and know a lot of stuff. But not all of them are that way as they don't have to be. Some come from the BB/BES support teams but a good few do not and they pick things up from other trainers or they ask their contacts within RIM as they are not meant to be troubleshooting experts.

The blackberry curve 8310 which you have, i suppose that the problem which is regarded specific to me as that does not happen in BES for Exchange that I've ever seen and the BES course material is designed to work for all platforms in one work book.Therefore the trainer should have known to at least try turning the wireless sync off and on again though, it's a basic and common troubleshooting step.

The problem which you are having right now is similar kind of problem with my blacberry bold,when i try to open my address book only half of the contacts get opened,i tried various wireless configuration but i did not succeed,most of my contacts are seemed to be unavailable, so please anyone help me synchronise this wireless issue.

The issues for outbook of blackberry curve may overcome by BlackBerry OTA contact synchronization.If you are on the latest handheld and BES versions with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is configured correctly, it is unlikely that you will see contact synchronization problems.If you have found this page from a search engine, you may have hit an obscure roadblock and be struggling with OTA contact synchronization

As to give you the recommendation for synchronization of address book of blackberry curve,you may make sure that BES is on the latest service pack and the latest hot fix. There are way too many versions of Microsoft Exchange, MAPI and CDO DLL’s. Many times the latest releases will address OTA synchronization issues.Make sure that the BlackBerry handheld you are troubleshooting is using the latest versionof handheld software that your carrier offers you. It can be time consuming to upgrade a handheld but it is usually well worth the effort. Sometimes the data in the handheld addressbook can get corrupted. If possible, don’t restore the handheld data after you upgrade.