Thread: BlackSn0w on Snowbreeze 3.1.3?

BlackSn0w on Snowbreeze 3.1.3?

I have recently purchase a new iPhone 3GS phone from the apple store and used it for a week then i updated the operating system to 3.1.3 using the SnowBreeze 1.5.Then i went to my settings and say it i have the 05.11.09 baseband so does these means that i can install blacksnow and then unlock with out any issue. So, please let me know about these issue.

Re: BlackSn0w on Snowbreeze 3.1.3?

If the operating system that you are trying to install is not working properly then you can just uninstall it by yourself and see that there is any problem or not. Then install the appropriate operating system that you wish to use on Snowbreeze that will make it work properly as you have reinstall the OS and it is a fresh one.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The blacksnow does not work with the 3.1.3 version so there may be a problem with the iPhone . You have to restore the it with the custom firmware that you have made with Snowbreeze earlier.So make these changes to get back the operating system back in the place, these will help you to resolve the issue.

To fix these problem you have to try the new source that is the actual fix for the snow. The source available is cydia.pushfix.info, you have to install it from the website and then wait for the response. These is a frequent issue in the iphone and i also suffer from it for a week and then found these solution which has worked for me.

I finally got the solution to the above problem but then my sister’s apple iphone 4 come up with the issue. The problem here is that when she try to open the third party applications it creates a number of problem in the iphone. So, what can I do to overcome these problem and increase the speed of the phone.

You have mentioned that you are getting a number of errors when you try to install and use the third party application in iphone 4. Here, first I want to know what are the issue that you come across when you install the apps and is the apples all the apps run properly or not. Please provide all the details so that I can come up with the answer of these issue.

When I try to install any third party application which is not made by apple then it creates a number of issue’s it slow downs and take long time to install and some of them even not get installed. The application runs sometime and then stops making the phone slower and slower so what can I do to resolve these issue as now my sister’s phone has become even slower only showing the apple’s sigh and getting shutdown every now and then.

There is no problem with the iphone as it supports almost fully to the third party applications which are not develop by the apple. There is no issue with the phone you have to make sure that you download the third party applications from a trusted websites which is recommend by apple or you can go to the apple’s app store which has almost every app that you want which will be a safer option for you.

iphone 4 support every kind of the third party application as it’s capability has increased from the previous versions of the iphones. As per my knowledge there is a virus attack on your iphone which has made your operating system slower and slower day by day, so you need to scan the phone properly with an antivirus which will make your phone better in performance and if then too the problem exists then visit the apple store for further help and support.