Thread: BB not synchronizing with Outlook 2010

BB not synchronizing with Outlook 2010

hi,
    i am having the blackberry phone,i would like to upgrade it with the windows outlook 2010, but i don't know the reason why does it not support the blackberry so please anyone recommend me for this situation,i tried various things to solve this problem but the problem lasts,so please let me know why there are so much of incompatibllity within it.

re: BB not synchronizing with Outlook 2010

The synchronization problem which you have for the blackberry handsets,as the windows outlook 2010 is not supported, therefore i feel that Outlook 2010 beta2 is quite bug free and is free for official download from microsoft website,it is the the easy way to synchronize Outlook data between personal folders.

The blackberry handset which you use and the upgrade of windows outlook 2010 which you want to do,as you have the problem for the compatibility, then you may Install 2010 beta2, either upgrade OR clean install no matter, because this will not destroy the profile. After installation, launch 2010 and see that your contacts are still there, do a sycn and it will work

The outlook 2010 problem for blackerry mobiles, so according to me if you have to convert the the existing outlook, then click on file under 2010 and you can convert most of your old outlook.pst files to the newer version for more features, smaller size etc. Even for Excel, word, onenote 2010.The onenote 2010, works great with my outlook 2010.

The synchronization problem of outlook 2010 for blackberry,so i would inform you that Outlook 2010 is not recognized by Desktop Manager.This is probably RIM not wanting to support a 'beta' product,Outlook is in beta long enough for Blackberry to have a Beta connector as well the problem is because the 32 bit BB Desktop cannot find the 64 bit Office.

Re: BB not synchronizing with Outlook 2010

As the issue which you have for outlook 2010 for blackberry mobiles,so accordingly Outlook 2010 is no longer in beta, yet there is no support from RIM,Outlook was in beta long enough for Blackberry to have a Beta connector as well. To say that "Outlook is beta therefore don't expect support" is rediculous as we all know that it will eventually release. Now we are left in a position where we cannot sync to Outlook anymore.

The outlook 2010 which is not supportable for blackberry,therefore might be requirement for Desktop manager to be updated,so the would suggest that desktop manager cannot recognise outlook 2010.As a result, the BlackBerry Desktop Manager may report that Microsoft Outlook is not installed, or it may not be able to open the message store.

Blackberry which you have might be facing the problem due to BlackBerry Desktop Manager 5.0.1 does not support Outlook 2010.It is the 64 bit version which has mailbox connectivity and synchronization of organizer data such as Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Memos.So according to me you may try to use the 32- version as it is best useful for the blackberry desktop manager.

The problem with blackberry is one of the same kind of problem which i have faced,as the There is a new Outlook Connector for Outlook 2010,I also tried clearing my Desktop Manager Sync to the defaults, clearing my calendar, and setting up a new relationship.This even did not help to overcome this problem so please any one try to sort this issue.