Thread: Installing Language in Blackberry

Installing Language in Blackberry

I am using the Blackberry Curve 8300 and wanted to do some modification into the same regarding which need your help. I wanted to install the Thai language into the device of mine so that can i will use the device properly but looking for same and could not found anything to work with the same. Is is possible to install the language into the Blackberry Curve 8300. If yes, then let me know about the same. Thanks.

Re: Installing Language in Blackberry

Yes , This is possible to make the blackberry run with the Thai Language and for that all you have to first download the font for the Thai from the Internet. To download the same Google and you will get the download. Not open the command prompt and then type "JavaLoader -usb load net_rim_font_thai.cod". This will make the device of yours runs with the Thai Language.

How to Installing Fonts And Thai Language On Some BlackBerry users BlackBerry Have Many requites to us on how to install the fonts and Thai language . Okay , Basically Installing new fonts IS simple . Especially Thai, Thai You need to download the font first and then to install the same into the phone.

To add the font of your choice to the blackberry phone first you have download the font first and later on follow the given below step to complete the installation of the same. Just go through the step and you will easily install the language of yours choice.
    • First download JL_Cmder
    • Extract the same
    • Copy the JavaLoader.exe into the C drive
    • Download the font and save with the JavaLoader.exe
    • Connect the Phone of yours to computer
    • Click on Start
    • Go to Run
    • Type CMD and press enter
    • Now change drive to 'C'
    • Now type "JavaLoader -usb load net_rim_font_thai.cod"

And you are done.

If you are looking toward installation of the font into the device of yours then i will advise you to go with the below given link which is having the discussion about the same installation of the Font. I have gone through the same performed the operation and let me tell you that this is working for me. So if you can then try this out.
    Fonts on Blackberry Pearl

It is necessary that you download the OS version of the terminal or greater (version that you find in : Options> About), and then via the desktop manager you throw the application loader ( Application Loader ) you select Update from Application then he will offer to update the OS from the terminal and to make sure and installing modules Support for Language. If you download the OS is same version as the one in the terminal it will tell you that no updates are disposable you will have to click on " Advanced "and select / module(s) to install

To make the same just go through the below given thread which will perform the same and help you to work out with the same.
    • retrieve the installation software Phone East Asian version (I do not mean desktop software or device manager but the software that runs the BB
    • Install the software on the PC you already have Device Manager and Desktop software installed .
    • Delete the file vendor.xml this in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader
    • Run desktop manager and then connect the BlackBerry to the PC by USB.
    • Reject the proposed update and run Application Loader .
    • Select "Add / Remove Applications "
    • Do not change any option other than :
      • Support for the seizure " (uncheck ) (I hope you are not fluent in Norwegian ...)
      • Support characters and fonts for Japanese Blackberry " ( check )
      • Japanese " ( check)

• Click " Next "and then "Finish " . The BB will update this requires twenty minutes.
    • All your old configuration is retained ( the bold anyway ).
    • You can read the messages in Japanese and even write if you change the input language in the options - > language.

If you are looking to get the device of yours working with the the Thai language then i will advise you top check out the below given link which is having the Youtube Video for changing for font of the device into the device of yours. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

Install font in Blackberry

If nothing is working for you then i will advise you to contact the Blackberry and ask them about the same see whether you are getting it working with the issue of yours or not. As they are the developer and might be having the knowledge regarding the same. So contact them and see whether it is working for you or not.