Thread: Blackberry 8900 White Screen Issue

Blackberry 8900 White Screen Issue

I was trying to troubleshoot the display of Blackberry 8900. I am getting a white screen on it. There is no icons, apps, etc anything. I use the buttons but the phone does not respond. I cannot get into the menu. I am facing a big issue with this white screen and I am quiet not able to figure out what to really do here. Because unless I cannot get into the settings I cannot run a full factory restore. I had tried to restart but it is not helping much. Can anyone help.

I am indeed having the same problem. I had faced the issue before, this is the second time my screen has gone blank. The first time when it happens my device was under warranty and it I got that fixed for free. But next time when I got the same issue I had lost my warranty here and I cannot do anything. It looks like this device is having some kind of hardware fault in it the same and that is why it is giving out the problem.

Re: Blackberry 8900 White Screen Issue

Try to remove and replace the battery. Most of this problems are resolved by doing the same. This kind of problem appear if you remove the the device during transferring files through a usb cable. This type of issue occur when the connectivity is interrupted. Here you can try using blackberry desktop software to reset your device. If you are having any new update then try to run the same and fix it.

I bought yesterday Blackberry 8900 mobile phone, I put it on charge for 12 hours as my said seller! But there you are when I plug in the charger the screen flashes white and I feel that the mobile phone did not load at all because if I removed from the charger is not turned on it nothing happens and if I delivers it on the charger the screen starts to flash ! Have you any idea ?

I know the problem of the screen, it is often coupled with an infrared port flashes when you start. This means that there was a system error and that the phone is more capacity to boot . In this case return to SAV.

This does not seem to be your problem. You can try several things .
    • Restart the phone several times
    • Cut to the " barbaric " by removing the battery when the phone is off .
    • Close / open the valve , must see if the screen turns off when you close your phone , if it does not turn off , back to SAV.

If the mobile has been flashed and the problem persists it is a sign of worries equipment. A virus on the memory card may create this problem. The connector at the screen may be faulty. The VAS seems to require at least a passing attempt a repair house.

Yes I have a directory RM - 320, I have searched in product code but stops a rm -294. I will reinstall the firmware to see, you never know! I reinstalled the firmware with a + navirfirm and I still do not have the possibility to choose in Phoenix , I've gotta do ? Someone have gone through this problem then you can please help me on this problem. Help me please.

There is a simple solution for your white screen problem. Just you have to fetch the hard reset code of your mobile phone then the follow the procedure of the hard reset. But the hard reset will going to delete all the data of your mobile phone. If you are ready to delete all the data of your mobile then you can do the perform hard reset action. I hope this will help you.