Thread: My Blackberry Bold 9700 won’t start.

My Blackberry Bold 9700 won’t start.

I have Blackberry Bold 9700 I use it for web surfing, downloading, I also connect it to my personal computer to transfer music videos and also I take data from Bluetooth. Now I am facing issues regarding my blackberry mobile phone previously it was working properly but sometimes when it’s totally get shuts then again it don’t start. If by a chance is get start then it get hang. I don’t know why this is happening, if you having some information please tell me.

Re: My Blackberry Bold 9700 won’t start.

There can be many reasons for not starting your mobile phone. It can be due to virus issue, or mobile battery issues, or any other reason. I advise you to with BlackBerry sites where you can find a possible reason and also a solution for not starting your phone. I think this information could make you to get out of your issue.

As per you question on starting mobile phone, I suggest you to go with mobile care shop, the mobile care team can definitely make out what is the exactly cause for not starting your phone. For now advice you to charge your mobile phone battery, if the battery is not charge then also mobile not get start.

I have gone through your question; I guess if you have using memory card in your mobile phone and if you connecting memory card to personal computer through card reader, then this issue is because of virus in your memory card. For that I suggest you to do the formatting of your memory card. And try to use your mobile phone without memory card.

I had the same issues as you have; I think your mobile phone firmware is corrupted due to virus as you have written that you are transmitting music from computer to your mobile phone. May be your computer having virus which have corrupted you mobile firmware. I suggest that, you should update your firmware.