Thread: Unable to download App World

Unable to download App World

I am not able to download Application world on top of my computer as I obtain the error:
    This web page utilize ActiveX gearshift with the intention of vocation barely in Microsoft Internet Explorer. To make certain that BlackBerry Application World is properly downloaded to your BlackBerry; this location is not intended to job by means of some extra Internet browsers. If you cannot use Internet Explorer, you possibly will be able to download the software in a straight line to your BlackBerry Smartphone. This is in spite of using Internet Explorer. When I attempt and download it on my Blackberry I obtain this error: Sorry your device does not get together the system requirement that are required to hold up Blackberry request World I have a brand new Curve 8900 on Vodafone. How can I obtain the Application Store, or could someone post me an option link please?

Re: Unable to download App World

Application World is obtainable at present no more than in the US, Canada and the UK and have need of that you have the BlackBerry Data Plan. Actually before you I was also facing this. And then I have tried most of the solution but nothing is worked in my case. But in last I am able to get the solution from one of the forum site.

Is this Internet Explorer 8? You possibly will require running in compatibility view settings. I want to know here is that was he talking he was talking about? And here If you mean time-traveling bunnies, then yes. So I think you just take look here and I think you will get your solution.

I have attempted by means of an additional computer and was able to download, but at the moment I obtain the problem:
    ‘Sorry your device does not get together the system necessities that are wanted to support Blackberry Application World'
    I have posted on the Vodafone forum too, so we will see what they say. So I think you can also check that from there.

I am also receiving the "Sorry, your device does not get together the system necessities that are wanted to hold up BlackBerry Application World" message on top of my 9700 Bold. I conjecture my device is OK and I have a data preparation. My country is Hungary and it's not on the nation ease of use list. Could this be the difficulty? If this is actually the difficulty, are there a few chances to discover out anywhere when BlackBerry Application World is predictable to be obtainable in my country?

I have also faced this but around two month back. When I was struggling with this issue a t that time I have searched a lot related to this issue then from the Google I got the link of the one of the forum site and I have read there that it is happen sometimes because of the virus issue also. So I think just scan your Pc with the updated anti virus may be it can fix your issue.

Hi, I have my 9700 daring intended for a small number of weeks at the present. Application world was operational totally fine. One day it just stopped up. I removed it and then went to re-download it no more than to get this message: This device is not maintain. I am in South Africa, Application world is hold up at this time for the reason that I had it and all my friends have it. what is departing on?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's