Thread: Automating PDF transfer to iPad from Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanner

Automating PDF transfer to iPad from Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanner

I utilize the Fujitsu scansnap to scan all of my documents to make them into findable PDF files. I shape out the other day that with the help of the Good Reader iPad application, that I can very simply scan a document and in a stuff of seconds be viewing that document on my iPad. The course concerned manually dragging scanned documents onto the Good Reader app in the iPad Applications tab.What I will like to recognize is if there is a method that I can use an applescript, and automat or action, or even a 3rd-party application like Hazel, to automate the process of capturing every recently scanned document and syncing it over to Good Reader... with no the need for user interference.The thought being that I can push the scan button on my scanner and without any extra user interference required, I can have that scanned document synced over to my iPad.if u have suggestion plz provide?

Re: Automating PDF transfer to iPad from Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanner

I believe that you can do all this. Googlereader makes u able to mount your ipad as a storage volume on the Mac desktop. You have to run googlereader running on ur ipad and have the server within GR running. On the Mac you should keep a bookmark for http://<ipad name>.local:8080 Your AppleScript can explore the bookmark, then either save or copy the scans into the iPad storage volume mounted on the desktop.One more choice will be to use calibre (donationware) to exchange the PDFs to ePub and save them in iBooks. This might be difficult to automate, but having documents in iBooks in its place of Goodreader might be careful a plus for some people.

Nowadays people use ipad to read ebooks but they cannot download directly or cannot transfer directly to ur ipad. Here I am going to tell you the solution of this problem and it is very simple: you can transfer PDF file to ur ipad through ur itunes 10v. To do this u has to download fist Itunes 10 and iBook 1.1 or later one. Now add PDF to your iTunes library and connect your iPad to your computer and sync PDF to your ipad. I think so now your problem has been solved. The PDF contents in iPad are un-reflowable. The reading knowledge is poor.

If you will try to read PDF file through ipad u will get very poor quality. So you should use Epub format to read ebooks. This one more method to use ebook in ur Ipad. No doubt that EPUB format files has improved reading quality as compared to fixed PDF documents. Because it is not only regulate its text show for iPad screen in an optimized way, but also is well-matched format for iTunes and iBooks of any version. To transfer Epub on the place of PDF file you have to do convert them from PDF to Epub by the particular “AnyBizSoft PDF to EPUB Conversion Software”. According to dissimilar Operating System, I can choose PDF to EPUB Converter (for Windows) and PDF to EPUB for Mac. Each of the software allows you batch transfers your eBooks from PDF to EPUB

We have lots of PDF fiel that we want to share betweeb computer to iphone or ipad saytem. You will quickly find that the new File Sharing feature in iTunes can be boring and time consuming when working with multiple files. Say you have an whole directory of PDF’s you desire to transfer from your computer to the iPad, how extended time will that take one file at a time? Luckily the GoodReader App I have been writing about (and my favorite PDF viewer for the iPad) has a characteristic that permit you to connect to your iPad via Wi-Fi as if it were a network drive, which in turn will permit you to seamlessly transfer PDF’s to and from your iPad. The guide below will show you how to set up this feature and how use it.