Thread: iphone 3gs versus Google droid issues for DRM and USB disk mode

iphone 3gs versus Google droid issues for DRM and USB disk mode

Hi everybody here! Is there anybody knows about these system that about moving usual file and music ON and OFF the iphone 3GS and Google driod system. What will happen if I will put music file and any spreadsheet on my mobile device and then attempt to unload them on my computer machine , will it can be done without any issues? If it is then I have to use SSH?

Re: iphone 3gs versus Google droid issues for DRM and USB disk mode

I know only about iphone because I am using only this one. The rules for iphone 3gs are : for file transferring on/oof device using it as an usb drive through USB cable needs requires jailbreak and also senuti or SSH. And when u takes it as music transfers on/off device it impossible with no jailbreak. And one thing always keep in ur mind that rejailbraking require update every time. But I also want to make some questions for Google driod that Is it face some less problem as compare to iphone. Is both mobile providing tethering? Plz send me help on this thread.

I am using one Android phone. Moving files to and from a PC is not hard. You just plug your phone in to the PC through USB cable. And you will get one notification, open that notification area on the phone you will see a “Mount” command. When u will chose that u will see your SD card on the computer just like you will see a USB memory stick. You can make drag and drope file from mobile SD to computer. And always press unmount function when u remove ur USB from computer.

From my side that google Android phone is better then iphone. The new Android phone launched this year 2010 is really good and has no problem in file transferring data. My brother is using iphone’s latest version and I know that phone is not as user friendly as Android. He feels very jealous for its features and its open plate form all the custom facility. I can mention here all the Google applications and maps which I use on my phone. And these are the reason that I like Andriod phone as compare to iphone.

Yes I am with you Mr. Sydney7 because I am also using this phone and I am also happy with its all great features. It has some additionally bunch of wi-fi and a few Bluetooth file transfer applications available in the application store. And also this application provides the permit to access Mac and windows file server, FTP, idisk and dropbox. And I am surly aware about iphone and it do not have all these applications and function. U cannot move files if some want to wish. But in android u can move file like mp3 from Android to computer like any other file.

Superior, I similar to the reality that I can move mp3's back and forth between upstairs and downstairs computer. Same with work docks’ still do not get ad copy joke, I stay in Canada, which has the similar civilization as Minneapolis. Some of these applications I think need you to have the software on your mac also. But the peak is something so essential should be inherent on an elevated end device, or have to rehack it every times there is a software upgrade. Just like Blu-ray should be for macbooks. Again, I am alluding to teh fact that I do not like Apple's control over everything. Like the fact that IOS can disable 3rd party applications. I think they have even given Google a clue on remotely killing apps sigh!.