Thread: iPhone Automatically Starts Playing

iPhone Automatically Starts Playing

I have some issue with my iphone and it’s really irritating me. On some occasions my phone likes to just run playing from the iPod application software when I put any device into the audio system. This device may be iphone headphone, or any other headphone or any audio cable. It in fact is more irritating than everything because every time I listen to last.fm unless I am not in an region that chains 3G. I appreciate what it is trying to do and why but that does not supply to me. And more, if there is not a play list available to play then playing to resume, it all times starts running all the songs in alphabetical order making it even more irritating because it always plays songs start with alphabet “a”. I'd be much happier if it never starts it automatically in this alphabetic order. I explained this to lots of my frnds but they do not have any idiea. So plz if u has any solution about it then plz tell me?

Re: iPhone Automatically Starts Playing

Hello friend I think so you are making some mistake with your system. May you are making some wrong steps with your iphone. May be your were playing songs when u last disconnected your headphone directly without making it stop. So what I believe that ur iphone is suppose to pause playing when you directly disconnect ur head phone before making songs stop. And then I believe now when u insert ur headphone again it refuse to play ur songs. So I think now u make a simple format on ur iphone and make it manual pause before disconnecting ur headphone. That’s all.

No dear it’s not working automatically pause playing baz I will not mind if it will start from the middle of the list or from any other songs. It will not be as irritating as I facing bcz its always start from the same song with alphabetical order and I never use ipod applications on my cell phone. The song is always differently which I was listening last time. I will give you one proper example to you and it will help you: I was playing it slat time supposes in local train and then I reached to house and went to ipod for listening music for some hours and then when again I went to my iphone and I inserted my headphone into my ears it again started playing the same song with alphabet “a”. This is the real problem. It may be some virus. So please help properly.

Hey! I am also surfing with same pain from very long time. It’s very irritating. I am using Pandora radio and made its connection to my sound system at my home theater and was enjoying the music. And after some time its darn ipods start playing automatically. I apply lots of technique with it but did not find any solution of this problem. I have already tried all these basic settings with my iphone but everything was just flop.

When I was making search on internet I found this thread problem and I have the same problem on my iphone 3G with 16 GB memory. I tried lots of thing on this and in last decide to call customer call center pf Apple care today. The technician told me that my iphone is defective. They will replace it as soon as possible during there working hours. My iphone headphone has some crack and stuffed around this headphone jeck. Normally its very difficult to find that on black color but I believe that something has happened internall also. And that internal problem caused this problem. Yous should also try to call your apple care if you can claim warranty otherwise they will charge but surely they will give u solution.

a. There is totally simple explanation for this. It tends to happen just when using NON-APPLE earphones. Those have 3 contact areas in headphone, whereas apple phones have 4 areas – and that additional one is for iPod control or maybe for microphone. And that small iPod control gets switched by chance when using non-apple earphones.It has already Happened to me. You might be blessed and should get a fresh iPhone at Apple Store, but if you will go on and if u will explain this as the cause for returning, they will not accept it. They "only support Apple headphones", and with these, this matter does not happens.