Thread: Airport Express work with iPhone and iPad?

Airport Express work with iPhone and iPad?

Hi,
    Yesterday I set up in my office one Airport Express. We provide a router of the Internet from the internal network. The airport is thus connected via Ethernet. As it worked out otherwise, it is in bridge mode. The Mac mini also comes easily to the internet!! iPhone and iPad not. Yesterday was also iPhone and iPad or Internet, now no more. Both find the wlan network, but can not in the Internet. While the iPad or the wireless bar displays, since not even make iPhone. Has anyone here has any idea what to do?

Re: Airport Express work with iPhone and iPad?

There are only these three devices right? The current Airport Express can support up to 5 devices. Not that one is secretly in your wlan. Also I would like to tell you that setting depends on the hotel, how they setup their wired LAN access. Various hotels have a sign on for single devices and some have an open DHCP connection. Thoroughly dependent on a case by case basis.

Yeah only 3 units!! Funny thing is that I had it at some point again given chaff as both devices were on the Internet. The settings I have saved. Not a later day. Only the Mac comes easily to the Internet. Still not able to solve the problem. Please help.

Perhaps even more time to supplement, the devices can all seem to connect to the Air Port Express. iPhone and iPad not come to the internet. The Mac already. If it is reading NEM DHCP problem, then I would like to suggest you to look in the network settings of iPhone / iPad assigned which IP addresses to devices. That might help you.