Thread: Leopard stuck on boot screen

Leopard stuck on boot screen

Hello everyone, I have a problem opening of my MacBook Pro after the bong and the initial white screen appears with a bluish " tipper segment "below indicates that the loading with segmentini rotating. This 20- for 30 seconds , then the blue sky becomes clear , there ' a rush of luminosity ' and reproduces the sequence with dashes of loading , then bump luminosity 'and so on I've tried to let go but still these sequences in blue infinity. Kindly , someone could advise me what to do with ? Thank you.

Re: Leopard stuck on boot screen

Reboot to the CD / DV original holding down the C key throughout startup . Reinstall your system by choosing the option " archive and install " which will keep your drive your valuable data and settings from the old system (if the incident did not hurt too ...). Repeat updates system ( Apple menu > Software Update ). Repair permissions with Applications > Utilities> Disk Utility. That should do ( almost) new.

It appears as there isn't enough space ? Select the hard drive icon and type Command-I : the info window that opens will tell you the total volume , the volume and the volume available. The latter must represent at least 10 % of the total (10 GB to 100 GB , 32 GB for 320 , etc.). So it would be better to Free up some space on your laptop.

i would suggest you to Archive and Install "archive , it is obvious , while including the previous system folder " old system ". This allows you to retrieve any important elements but if after a few weeks, nothing is malfunctioning or you need to restore , you can save this file to the Trash. That's something to win. Caution , I had lying around where DD 3 , 4 , more " old system " that file really helpful ;-)

Following a restart after using OnyX , my MacBook Pro system ( Leopard ) when I switch it gets stuck on the top screen white with apple ... I tried to restart the CD / DV original holding down the C key throughout startup. But laucun change. It reminds me of when the setup disk loose on an ipod ) ... should I conclude that the drive is " dead " ? Otherwise, what is the procedure ? Reformat ? How ? also try my (pressing " s " at startup ) but still the apple and the wheel that looks ... Thank you for your help

You talk about the S key during startup, the real start procedure in Single User Mode is to press the keys Apple AND Until the appearance of a text screen . Have you tried. Then eventually tried the method of repair , (software ) , hard drive, the method fsck. If you have not tried the Apple and S method , call and tell what happens.