Thread: Iphoto no longer recognizes my iPhone

Iphoto no longer recognizes my iPhone

Lately, my iPhoto (latest version) no longer recognizes my iPhone 3g. I'm in Snow Leopard, and even transfer images no longer recognizes it as Itunes and PhoneView recognize. Have you any idea what to do so I can import my pictures with iPhoto. For your information i have been using iPhone 4 with iOS4.

Re: Iphoto no longer recognizes my iPhone

When you say "some time", it means that when you were already Snow Leopard, your iPhone, iPhoto and iTunes were working well together and it appeared for no apparent reason. So it would be better if you can verify this once again on your system i think that this will definitely help you to get the problem resolved.

A few days when I open i photo it no longer recognizes the iphone start and therefore I can not transfer my photos. I am running tiger 10.5.11 mac and i photo 5.0.4 . It did once and I know the provenance. Anyone know why? thank you in advance. Moreover i tried the above suggestion but still i am not able to get this fixed any other ideas.

Firstly i would suggest that We must try resetting the iPhone. Simultaneously press the button on the ignition and unlock button, keep up the pressure until the appearance of the apple on the screen. Then wait a bit for the iPhone will make the chips and restarts. Reply back if the problem persists still hopefully it should be fixed.

I tested the procedure and it does not work. I'm on Mac OS X.6.4 and i'Photo 8.1.2, and I use an iPhone 4 in 4.0.2. What surprises me is that speaks to me sync iPhoto folder but I do not understand how to retrieve all pictures of the iPhone without adding (it is a little busy, my iPhone). Thank you all and especially Amok who was promoted, and all the moderators who resumed their journey!

In this situation i would suggest you to perform the following.

• With the application image transfer, retrieve photos, put them in a folder, and then import them into iPhoto.
    • Still in the Image Capture application, bottom left, when the iphone is connected, there is the possibility to recall what to do with mac osx when connecting iphone (iPhoto, Aperture or other ...) test ...