Thread: Sync iCal between Macs hours and iPhone

Sync iCal between Macs hours and iPhone

I have a problem of one-hour lag between events iCal on the Mac and iPhone from the weekend of 25-26 October (in terms of dates of events), when I sync. This does not occur for earlier events. I guess it is the transition to winter time, but between the settings "Date & Time" Mac and those of the iPhone I can not get back on the right combination. Does anyone have the right combination?

Re: Sync iCal between Macs hours and iPhone

Had the same problem. Following the previous post, so I settled in the mobileme preferences management zones. And there the discrepancies disappeared and iCal on MobileMe but not on the iphone. And there, I got an illumination. SO if you come to know about a solution please post the solution here so that i can too resolve the issue.

This is quiet a common problem so I just nosed in the settings of the iphone .... and bingo! the menu Settings-> mail, contacts, calendar in the pavement "Calendars", activate the local time and set the time zone of paris .... or elsewhere if you're elsewhere!!.And from there, all my appointment was at the right time anywhere!!

I do not understand. for no reason I find myself with ical appointment on whose hours do not correspond with calendar iphone (1 hour shift). I have the impression that they are recurring appointment. For example, an appointment from 8:30 to 10:30 minutes on iphone appears to 7:30 to 9:30 on ical. I do not think I changed anything and I never had this trouble until tonight. Thank you for your advice.