Thread: Is there such a thing as a compendium of touch/pen aware apps?

Is there such a thing as a compendium of touch/pen aware apps?

I was unable to decide to go for Sony Z11 or Lenovo X201t. But i think to go for X201 because i find oneNote to be useful. I am looking for a list to browse it and something might i find helpful to me. The question is "Is there such a thing as a compendium of touch/pen aware apps?". Thank you in Advance for your valuable opinion you give.

Re: Is there such a thing as a compendium of touch/pen aware apps?

As you are going to have first experience with Tablet PCs. You may not aware about the software for TPCs. Below is the list for it.
    Operating System:Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Mac OSX, Linux
    Browser:Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome
    Note taking:Windows Journal, Microsoft Office OneNote, Microsoft InkSeine, Evernote, Agilix GoBinder, xThink MathJournal.
    PDF Annotators:Bluebeam PDF Revu, Grahl PDF Annotator, Jarnal,Adobe Acrobat.
    Drawing:Autodesk Sketchbook Pro,Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, InkScape
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Thanks for the list of the software available for tablet PCs. Sum of what i was aware was available. Regarding the useful productive soft that it. Is there some more soft available. I know there are many smaller gadget available. But the useful productive software are this all. If you can provide me with some more then it will help a lot to me. Beyond Onenote I'm not actually aware of what Touch/pen exclusively aware on the machine.

Even i think the lack of tablet Pcs app is a big problem. There is not anything similar like mobile OS such as Android, iOS because a lot of apps are available fot it. But this are small gadget you can't use it to do many things. They are not as powerful as windows program. But i do not understood what program you are looking for. Are you looking for colabarate data or for brain storming or for program to annotate PDF. If you want more info about the apps you can install Tablet GUI on your machine.

I am finding oneNote some what invaluable thats why i want to witch TPCs. I am working little slower with onenote thats why i stick to Tablet. I find ipad can sling against it for applications. For general-purpose Tablet PCs ipad is better then it.But the touch aspect is not really used too much. The issue i have is on the usability dissonance between the touch/pen and application.