Thread: HP Touchsmart TM2 Screen Angles

HP Touchsmart TM2 Screen Angles

I am having the HP Touchsmart TM2 which is having the issue with screen angle. Actually while i am reading on the device for any thing my eyes got strain with the same. The vertical and horizontal angle are not working with the same. I am unable to resolve the issue of mine. So if any one is having the knowledge for the same then let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: HP Touchsmart TM2 Screen Angles

This is the known issue of the Tablet PC which you are using and there is no solution for this other ten increasing of the brightness of the screen which will relax your eyes for bit. If you are having the high end tablet PC then you will not face this kind of the issue. So it is better to increase the brightness and see whether it gives some relax or not.

If you are getting strain on your eyes and not getting the solution for same then i will suggest you to use the Anti Radiation Glare which will relax your eyes from the stress that you are getting. Just visit any optical shop and ask for the same and you will get the same. So try this out and let me know whether you like it or not.

I think that this is the issue with the graphic driver which might be not working with the device of yours and that is why you are not getting the proper display. I think that if you uninstall and install the graphic driver for the device of your the might be your issue get resolved. So if you can then try the same and work with the same.

As per your suggestion i have gone through the installation of the Latest graphic driver but that did not worked for me. I have downloaded the latest graphic driver from the HP site and start6ed working with the same but let me tell you that this is not working for me. So if you are having more solution then let me know about it.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still looking for some solution to get rid of the same then i will advise you to contact the HP support team regarding the query of yours. As they are the developer can guide you with the proper solution that can help you with the same.