Thread: Student looking for Tablet PC

Student looking for Tablet PC

I am at the First Year of Engineering, and have taken admission. Now I want a tablet for myself. I do not have a much higher budget. I have taken admission in the Computer Engineering branch. I need the notebook for taking notes, performing mathematical equations, and making schematic drawing. Also the battery life of the laptop should be maximum, because I won't be able to recharge the battery between the classes. Well I have come up with some options and I want you all to come up with the suggestions on these. I have chosen HP Touchsmart TX2z, but not impressed with the battery backup. Can you all suggest some. Thanks.

Re: Student looking for Tablet PC

I am a student and I am looking for the tablet PC for myself. It should be accurate enough to take me all the notes in the class. Also I need to work on the diagrams and the formulas. I do not need any thing heavy for this, if you ask for the gaming I already have a desktop for me to enjoy that stuff. I do not need anything weird in it that would cost me more. I am very low on my budget, please suggest me some tablet PC for this.

Came here to have some suggestions on the Tablet PC. I need a one for my daughter. She need it in the college for her project. Being a parent I want the best that I can give her. I need the one which has a powerful and a nice display. Also I have to keep an account on the budget, so please let me know about the cheapest tablet PC, that are all available in the market. Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

I think any convertible Tablet could do the business for you all guys there, if it is to run OneNote. If you all can add some more money to the budget that you all are discussing then you all will be able to fetch a notebook of 12 inches and with the latest i series processor. Also the operationg system would be Windows 7. To list some of the tablets, you can go with HP Tm2, Lenovo SL10-T3 with Atom 450/470 processor and 10 inch screen.

You all can go for the HP 2710p or 2730p, also if you all wish you all can go with HP 2740p as well. The price of HP 2740p is also coming down. To tell about the HP 2730, it is really wonderful. It is nice as well as light with the weight evenly distributed. Also the screen of the tablet is also excellent. I do not know much about the HP 2710p, as I never got a chance to lay my hand over it, but hope that it also has the same screen. I will post soon if I get something on the HP 2740p.

I have heard that the tablets of HP are not that good. Though they all are stylish and good looking, but when it come in the processing field, the new tablets cannot even match the older tablets of the other companies. Also the battery backup of the tablet that has been given the most priority here, fails in the HP tablet. I would strictly go against the HP tablets. From my side please take a turn to the Toshiba tablets. For me they are wonderful and even much cheaper.