Thread: Lenovo X200t Windows 7 and Wacom driver discrepancies

Lenovo X200t Windows 7 and Wacom driver discrepancies

I lost my CD shelf wacom ref model : CTE- 430 / B (Sapphire ), Can someone tell me where to find wacom drivers, it seems to me that I had two cd . One for the pilots and Other in application. I am using Lenovo X200t with Windows 7 and firefox or internet explorer 7, but I primarily uses firefox. Lately maintenance Wacom driver pc 478 advised me it seems the best for Windows 7 but no change. I have no configuration file , only the stylus moves the arrow on half of the tablet, the first screen and the other half for second. Please help.

Re: Lenovo X200t Windows 7 and Wacom driver discrepancies

While the commercial launch of Windows 7 is fast approaching, the drivers compatible with this system continue to pour on the web. That this time it 's turn to propose new Wacom drivers bringing support for Windows 7 32 bit ( x86 ) and Windows 7 64-bit ( x64) for his tablet . Other systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista are naturally also supported . Also, be aware that this new version 5.20 - 7A of Wacom drivers can handle the new Bamboo tablets in the family and adds a function to backup and restore utility preferences Tablet Preference File Utility.

Save the file to your computer and Then double -click on it to launch the install .

1. This driver is fixed after a year with multiple graphics applications in Earlier versions of 6.1.2 . It Is a highly recommended upgrade for everyone Who Downloaded Earlier versions of 6.1.2.
    2. This driver includes full support for Windows 7.
    3. This driver has ADDS feature to backup and restore the tablet preferences. Please review the product bulletin for further details.
    4. Review the Driver Bulletin ( pdf ) if you are upgrading from a year older driver version , Have Two tablets gold Need information about new features and pen Functionality in Windows Vista.

I advise you to clean all the registry keys of the facility unsatisfactory. For that , use Ccleaner , Registry tab , and click on search errors. At the end , click on repair .... do not answer the question, then correct it. Resumes operation until Ccleaner not find anything. Then, reinstall your application. With my config I own all starts with installing the drivers for the tablet but do nothing it functions as a mouse, but not as a stylus which is embarrassing when we got into the habit of the pen.

To uninstall a driver must initially try to find it in : Start / Control Panel / Programs and Features / Uninstall a program. Then you must go see : right click on computer ( workstation ) / properties / device manager. In the tree must return the equipment in question and right click on it and then uninstall it and check the box to remove the driver for this hardware. Restart the computer . To install the driver properly:
    - If it is an executable ( . exe ) must first install it and only after you install your device industry ;
    - If a (self ) should pull it out , connect your device and get the driver ( inf file. ) manually into the folder you previously extracted. If you do not offer it back into the device manager and you right-click / update the driver.

You must be disable the inclusion of the tablet by windows 7 . ie when you installed your tablet , the tablet win7 moved in parallel. This causes slowdowns. To prevent this , go to the " Control Panel \ stylus and touch screen \ "and disable everything you can find ( including the parameters of " equivalent shares of the mouse " ) . Everything should return to normal .