Thread: HP TouchSmart TM2 vs Lenovo X201T

HP TouchSmart TM2 vs Lenovo X201T

hey guys, I have managed to collect the money for buying a new laptop. There is not a single problem except my mind. Actually my mind is not able to decide between two laptops which i have liked. I likes the screen and looks of HP TouchSmart TM2 but on the other hand, Lenovo X201T is no so bad to get a good notebook experience. What you guys say, Which should i buy?

Re: HP TouchSmart TM2 vs Lenovo X201T

Ultraportable ThinkPad X201, which is a combination of thin, lightweight and powerful portable computer, the ThinkPad X201s smaller version as the thinnest and lightest model in its range, and finally Tablet ThinkPad X201t. The basic model of the entire three-man party gives the dimensions 294.6 x 233.7 x 20.3 to 35.6 mm at 1.3 kg weight in his belly hiding Intel Core i5-540mm with a frequency of 2.53 GHz and 3 MB cache memory, supported by four gigabytes of DDR3 RAM and Intel GMA graphics card HD video feed.

The Lenovo Thinkpad x201t is a technological updating of the Intel platform with the new generation of mobile CPU. With its 4-cell battery, it charged 1.7 kg on the scales, perhaps due to the 12.1-inch LED display driven by the dual technology of Wacom both electromagnetic and capacitive touch multitouch. The configuration seems to indicate that he has a graphics chip integrated Intel GMA 4500MHD (providing decoding of HD), up to 8 GB of RAM and a 160GB hard drive to 500GB or SSD 128 GB, but it has no optical drive.

HP TouchSmart TM2 houses an Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300 clocked at 1.3 GHz with 3 MB of cache, an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4550 backed by 512 MB of dedicated memory, 4GB of DDR3 RAM and hard drive 500 GB It also presents the characteristic to be delivered as standard with an external optical drive, in this case a multiformat DVD burner. Connectors and accessories that complement conventional equipment, including an HDMI output.

If the design is comparable to that of previous generations, HP says it has carried out improvements to make use of the Tablet much more enjoyable. The cooling system has been revised and is now more effective while being more discreet. The keyboard is also changing. It is now a model for discrete buttons, similar to that present on the Pavilion dm3. As for the touchpad, the Envy is based on the range and has a clickable surface. This technology allows the removal of the buttons.

A light finger pressure on the screen, and you navigate between web pages, view and edit your pictures or select your favorite songs and movies quickly and easily. Need to zoom in or out, rotate, scroll or move an object? Just pinch, rotate, grasp, or scroll through your fingers on the touch screen. The digital pen interacts with the Tablet PC as a pencil on paper. You can take notes, make sketches or mark up documents.

The HP TouchSmart integrates applications for the touch screen with Internet services headlining to provide seamless and intuitive experience of entertainment. Speakers Altec Lansing amplified with SRS Premium Sound offer the option to connect to the HDTV in HDMI port (cable sold separately).
    BumpTop: Organize the space and share files and photos to the social media sites or e-mail them in an interface in three dimensions.
    DigiFish Dolphin: An interactive 3D screensaver that represents an ocean environment.
    Corel Paint it! Touch: Draw and paint or transform photos into paintings using the tip of your fingers.