Thread: Undervolting Culv intel /Tm2t

Undervolting Culv intel /Tm2t

Can anybody suggest me some guide by which i can under volt a Culv Intel which has been locked to its minimum voltage to 0.9875v. Would it be possible with the Crystal CPUID to do it? Is there any other program which can do better then that of Crystal CPUID?

Re: Undervolting Culv intel /Tm2t

CrystalCPUID provides detailed information on all the elements of your PC, such as the processor, chipset, bios and cache. For more experienced users, this application can also change the multiplier and voltage of the processor, and modify the registry MSD. I suggest you to use this software itself as i have not came across any other better then this.

CrystalCPUID is a utility that displays detailed information about the processor name, model, FSB clock system, caches, instruction supported. It also displays the components of your computer: BIOS, chipset, PCI etc. Here's how to lower the CPU clock frequency:
    1. Click on File> Customize, check the box no load.
    2. Press F4 to display the clock in real time on the screen.
    3. In the Function menu, click Enhanced Intel Speedstep.
    4. Reduce the multiplier in New Multiplier: the clock frequency must fall.
    5. Click on Change Enable Voltage to reduce the value of the voltage of the processor.

Rather reserved for an informed public, CrystalCPUID can also modify some parameters of the processor to change its operation. You can change - at your peril - the multiplier and voltages. These operations aim to turn your machine runs out of breath (overclocking) may in fact cause permanent damage certain components. Well controlled with a tool like CrystalCPUID, they allow significant performance gains at lower cost.

I use Crystal already a long time because I always had problems with RMClock. One criticism I would have since, however, and although the interval of 5000 ms or 500 ms for me is too much. The fact that it comes to glitches in the game is, I have never seen with interval lengths of 200ms. You have to see the times when a program needs the power it needs to 5000ms with you wait until it goes into the fastest "mode".

If you want to increase the clock speed of its processor is, with this tool in good hands. CPUID, the actual clock frequency is always in sight. If you click on "Real Time Clock" in the menu "Function", a neon-like pixel banner appears on the desktop. The program interface can be tailored to - from the letters to the background.

You can set the Multiplier Management, which uses exactly CrystalCPUID. In the option "Switch Trigger" you have the choice between "Max" (maximum of all cores), "Average" (mean of the nuclei) or the words of a particular nucleus. Normally "Max is" the most sensible option (or he can clock the single-threaded Progs not high).