Thread: T900: Pen refuses to follow rotation after waking up from sleep mode

T900: Pen refuses to follow rotation after waking up from sleep mode

I am having the tablet PC of Fujitsu T900 in which when the PC goes in the sleep mode and wake up from the sleep mode and then I try it into the tablet mode then seems that the pen do not work on the screen as the touchscreen works but with the pen when I try to move in the X-direction then it goes to Y-direction and when I move to the Y-direction it goes to the X-direction. So, I need proper solution to solve my problem.

Re: T900: Pen refuses to follow rotation after waking up from sleep mode

As when your PC goes in the sleep mode and after that there is the problem in the pen touch screen problem. As concerning about the display which do not stay in the secondary landscape mode after the sleep mode where as in the tablet mode the unit support only the 3 orientation with the wireless switch on . You can try to unplug the pen and then replug it back. This might fix your problem.

I am also having the same model of tablet PC and facing from the same issue. I have tried out the removing of the pen and then the replugging it back but it also not work on it. I also install the windows 7 on the PC as I thought it might be having any problem with the company install operating system but no got any change in the problem it still persist. So, even I am looking for some proper guidance.

You are having the problem with the pen touch screen so installing the windows 7 must have install all the drivers so it doesn't seem the problem of the drivers. Previously, I was facing with the same issue but it used to occur occasionally so I just used to restart my computer and this used to solve my problem. So even you can also try out this on your computer this might help you out.

It seems that you are having the problem with your pen drivers. So, I will just uninstall the drivers from the control panel and then try to reinstall the clean installation of the driver. Then restart your system and then check out whether the problem persist in the similar manner or not. If still you have the same problem then try to get the pen replace with the new one.

You have the issue problem with the pen touch screen then you have to check whether it is having the same trouble with the other pen. If you find out the same problem then it is seems the problem of the pen drivers then you need to get the latest Wacom pen driver 5.21-6 and if also possible just go for the updating of the driver which might solve your problem.

You can also go for the installation of the latest drivers for the Bamboo Pen and Touch which you can get from the Wacom website and now you will found the new version that is the 5.2.1-6a. But let you know something about the drawback of the this driver that it does not support the multitouch input. But this will solve the problem of your about pen touch screen having the sleep mode problem.