Thread: Lenovo x200t issue as Pen Tools been Grayed with OneNote 2007

Lenovo x200t issue as Pen Tools been Grayed with OneNote 2007

I have a Lenovo x200t laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. the problem is that the Pen tools are been grayed and this has caused a huge issue for me. I am not able to work well with the OneNote 2007. Please help me out to get sort of the thing and then make the desired aspect to be processed which will let the change to get worked and perform the task that is necessary.

Re: Lenovo x200t issue as Pen Tools been Grayed with OneNote 2007

The problem well could be with the application or the driver that is been causing the issue which will be better for you. I would suggest you to get the thing that is needed and make the implementation to get worked that is necessary. I hope as it is been done it is necessary that will surely let the change to be functioned which is necessary. So do check out and make the aspects to be processed.

Get the driver for the tool to be updated. It could be that the tool or the driver is not updated and this is the reason you are not able to get sort of the thing. So in order to get process for the change it will surely let the things to get sort and make the changes which will be better for you. Get the things to be implemented and work as required. I hope you may then be able to function.

It is necessary that you make the installation of the driver or the application well under safe mode and then check out for the output. This is because the application may then work well as required. In order to perform well for the same it is necessary that you get the things to be processed under safe mode as it do not have much of the advanced features or aspects to be worked. Do check out.

There is a possibility that you may have disabled the feature accidentally. You may have pressed Windows key + V. This actually disables feature. You can make it enable again by Pressing Windows key + V. This will then let the change to be processed and get the implementation to be processed as required. Do check out for the thing and make aspects to be worked.

It could be that the application is not able to work well or process as needed. So in order to get the change to be processed it will be better that you do check out for the desired change that is by installing the application or the driver that is necessary. i hope you may then be able to get work for the same as required. It will be better for you.