Thread: HTC Touch Viva GPRS Problem

HTC Touch Viva GPRS Problem

I am having HTC Touch Viva T2223 phone. I want to start with the GPRS on my phone, what can be the way in which I can connect to the internet through my phone. What i have to do to get the setting for GPRS i want to start with Google on my phone,so i want to also know the in which I can disconnect GPRS from my phone.

Re: HTC Touch Viva GPRS Problem

To get started with the internet on your HTC viva you need to first do the settings on your phones connection in which you get advance option to connect your phone to internet. To get the setting of your phone you need to contact to the network provider of your which will provide you with some step which will help you to connect to internet through GPRS.

You will get the gprs setting from the official site of company from where you can get more information about the gprs charges and also the scheme which they might be offering to you.you can disconnect it as :
    touch on Start >
    Settings>
    Connections>
    Advanced > Network Selection
    Now you can disable the setting to discontinue the gprs service.

To start with the gprs service on your HTC Touch viva you have to to following setting on your phone:
    • Go to Start from where go to Settings move to Connections then finally move to Advanced Network.
    • Go to Advanced Network settings and change PAP authentication option to CHAP authentication.
    • And in the same screen CSD Line Type option change the Data Rate to 9600 bps (v.110).
    • Click on OK.

You can contact to your network provider which will provide you with the setting you can do it by manually also can have the gprs setting by visiting to the official website from where you can have the setting for having internet on your HTC Touch Viva. follow the step of setting which will get you to the internet. also you can have the setting through which you can disable setting and stop the gprs service.

To have gprs on your HTC Touch you need to contact service provider it will be provided with the setting using which you can start with internet on your mobile you can also get the setting from the website. you have to pay certain charges to use it. so contact to the provider for the setting.

not able to sync my office id on htc touch viva whereas hotmail id was connected
    plz help

First of all welcome to this forum: Radhe. Please let me know if you really followed the advice that was given above. Well the thing is that there is really nothing that we can do here. All you will be required is to get the GPRS settings from your ISP and they are the only one that can help you with this situation. I think that there is something in the settings that is required to be amended and then you will be able to sync your office id on HTC touch viva. In addition to what has been said above if you think that there is some issues with the GPRS on your HTC Touch Viva then just see the steps below:
    • Go to Start
    • Then go to the Settings
    • Under settings go to the Connections
    • Then search for Advanced Network
    • In the Advanced Network you will be required to amend PAP authentication option to CHAP authentication.
    • Also you will be required to change the Data Rate to 9600 bps
    • Then you will have to click on OK.

I am sure that the above steps will you get out of the issue.