Thread: iPod synced to one, won't sync to new computer

iPod synced to one, won't sync to new computer

I have an iPod classic 80 gigabyte. Which I used to synchronized with my old Personal computer it was going well, recognizes it, and even automatically opens my iTunes. But now I have a new upgrade computer when I try to synchronize to it is not recognize by my new computer. If you know what may be the problem. Please let me know.

Re: iPod synced to one, won't sync to new computer

I think as per your query, your iPod may freeze, because of that it may not synchronized with your computer it could happen for a number of reasons. I suggest you to reset your iPod by pressing the select button and center button. This will not effect to your iPod content, it only reboots it. iPod will switch off and then again start it again.

I have search regarding your question and i think this is the problem with your iPod. Your iPod firmware may have be affected by virus,because that it not synchronize with your computer. I suggest you to make a back up of your data in iPod and do the formatting. And then again put data into it and then try to synchronize with computer.

As per your question concerning iPod synchronization, there must have several reason about not synchronizing iPod to your new Personal computer. I recommend you to make contact with apple support system. The Apple support team will definitely solve your problem and moreover it will be very safe to your iPod productivity.

I had the same problem as you on iPod not synchronized to computer. I have a solution on this, it may be problem with your iPod firmware, I suggest you to update your firmware by downloading a new updated firmware so iPod can work properly, but before downloading first take back up of all of your data in iPod, as it may delete your all data, then only go for downloading.