Thread: Toshiba e570 PDA How do I get on line

Toshiba e570 PDA How do I get on line

Recently i purchased an Toshiba e570 PDA, Till now i am happy to the way it responded to my requirements, It is really proving helpful to me , But now i want it to retrieve my E-mails, is it possible to do with Toshiba e570 PDA, If so then how to do it? can anyone help. Please reply soon so that i can have an access over internet through it. Should I have to purchase any modem, do my pda already has an internal modem, I don't knw.
    Last edited by Damian12; 15-09-2010 at 08:11 AM.

Re: Toshiba e570 PDA How do I get on line

You have chosen a decent pda , which has a high efficiency and very much reliable. As you have mentioned that you have Toshiba e570 PDA, It has a good web surfing ability.And You can have an access on internet and also have an access over your e-mails. And if you want further detailed information you can prefer the official site of TOSHIBA "http://www.csd.toshiba.com/pda/pdf/3406_PDA_broR3.pdf" . Hope it will help you.

I guess PDA is nothing but a mobile device and it is also called as palmtop computer. Your Toshiba e570 PDA has an ability to connect to the internet , This facility is being made available because it also has an electronic visual display which enables it to add an web browser functionality. So you can have an access over the internet whenever you want depending on the services provided by your ISP.

Yes you can have an internet access through your Toshiba e570 PDA since it has web browsing functionality in it , and its processor is also fine which gives you high speed internet surfing. As mentioned by you that it has an internal modem or not , as per my knowledge it does not any internal modem in it you have to purchase an external card that fits in the CF slots. CF slot is nothing but the compact flash slot.

Can anyone offers me an English ROM for Toshiba e570? - New!

Hello there,

I have a Toshiba Genio e550x Japanese PDA, which I believe is a clone of e570. I need the English ROM of e570 desperately for I cannot read Japanes. Please contact me at:

wylu@aol.com

Luke