Thread: Unable to sync TX Contacts to Outlook 07 on Win7-64

Unable to sync TX Contacts to Outlook 07 on Win7-64

I sync wirelessly and encompass the means of expression installed (tried two times) and I comprise tried the legacy fix from the sticky. I am able to modify the conduit back to the Palm Desktop and sync without tribulations. The PD lists them as address as an alternative of contacts; not certain if that’s relevant other than something I noticed, and syncing to PD shows address as an alternative of contacts too. Something tells me I necessitate to convert here to contacts format on the TX if that’s impressive that be able to even be completed.

Re: Unable to sync TX Contacts to Outlook 07 on Win7-64

It looks similar to you somehow encompass a mix of conduits. You do not desire 2 address/contacts conduits active. Did you ever encompass Beyond Contacts, for the reason that that adds its own conduits and revolve off the additional. Try setting the address means of expression to do nothing. If that does not run, I would think regarding reinstalling PD telling it you desire to sync by means of Outlook (PD has to do one or the additional it cannot do together).

Yes you be able to, other than you encompass to tell Hotsync you are doing so. You cannot comprise it set up to do together. The version or description of PD that comes by means of the TX gives you shortcuts to create the change on the start menu. On Win 7, you are almost certainly using PD 6.2.x, and I do not be familiar with much regarding that version.

I determined to observe if Outlook be able to load a contact onto the TX. I uncertainty it additional than I determine to try. I in addition encompass the innovative pc, XP 32 bit. I am going to load Outlook07 on it and observe what occurs there. One concluding query, you might not be capable to reply other than be able to Outlook support the two conduits. One to the Palm and the additional to the smartphone (Via Windows Mobile Device Center). I would not imagine it would care additional than who knows.

The outlook does not do several of this. Outlook does not be concerned. The conduits are part of Hot Sync and they are moreover set for PD or Outlook. Which description of Palm Desktop are you by means of. I comprise been assuming 6.2.x for the reason that it is the merely one that is intended for Vista/Win 7. If you are using any previous PD, similar to the one that came by means of the TX, then you necessitate the Outlook 2007 to bring up to date from Palm.

Uninstall Palm Desktop absolutely and reinstall telling the install wizard you determine to be syncing by means of Outlook. Observe if that works. It that you have to download Pocket Mirror from Chappura. The customary edition is extremely well. The TX be supposed to not necessitate it, other than Chappura is the premium Outlook conduit system I encompass ever used. If it fails, there is something actually messed up. At least you determine to be familiar with.

If it's several consolations, I am at present having these similar tribulations. I installed Outlook 2007, switched the means of expression to it, and the whole thing was syncing extremely well by means of my Treo 755p. I did this predominately for the reason that I desirable something to sync my Palm calendar (Datebk6) by means of Google Calendar. The entire in excess of again, the whole thing worked extremely well. I then stimulated my email from Thunderbird to Outlook 2007, and instantaneously started getting an inappropriately closed PST file error each time I start Outlook. No surprise there email via Outlook was always a pain in the a$$ and it seems that always determine to be, so I switched email back to Thunderbird and was immediately going to utilize Outlook 2007 for my calendar, contacts, memos, etc.