Thread: Pocket Tunes 5.0 draining battery

Pocket Tunes 5.0 draining battery

I am using this pocket tunes from the long time but in its new version there is something issue. If I indoors some way go away Pocket Tunes since the present application and turn off my TX it carries on to scuttle in the backdrop and exhausts my battery during the night. At primary I considerate that if I was listening to a podcast and wifi was at rest energetic, but I am able to make certain wifi is off and still listening to mp3's or extra music it at rest does it. I have become aware of that if it is leaving to do it so as to I contain immediate right of entry to Pocket Tunes by means of the center button of the 5 method buttons, i.e. but I batter the center button my tune begins playing once more while typically now hitting the center button carries up the clock for a moment and close it up. It appears that the merely method I am not able to contain this occur is to go to one more application previous to turning off the plam TX. It is very irritating to awaken up in the sunrise with a dead Palm. I have tried more than a few unlike settings in wide-ranging preference and higher settings but none have made any dissimilarity. The grown-up version did not do this. I do not observe anything about this on Norm soft’s website or mentioned here either. Any ideas then please suggest me?

Re: Pocket Tunes 5.0 draining battery

Actually I have never way out PT previous to switch it off my TX, so this only the main reason that how it will going to behave in that cases. Obviously, as of the center button performance it is organization in the background. I would speculation there is a favorite linked with this. I am certain a lot of others will obtain to you previous to I can as my TX which is at home. But ya if It is not then sure I will check this tonight and give this back to you.

I contain the Treo 755p and become aware of my battery use up following using pTunes. I checked it up to also the information that I more often than not stream radio and one way or another the radio is not turning off or that I am by means of Softick Audio Gateway and Bluetooth is not turning off. I often temperate reset, and then soft reset following using pTunes to make sure I do not have a trouble throughout the work day. But I do not use pTunes that a great deal and really have not taken the time to attempt and narrow downward the difficulty or look for a solution.

I have also faced this but around one month back. One thing in this to try One thing to try is decide on 'Stop' starting events in the descend menu in its place of silence. I discover it awfully odd that I am not able to choose 'Stop' apart from through the menu, but it appears 'Stop' works enhanced than 'Pause' to put aside battery. This is a vague feeling on my part since I really have not in use time to test it.

I am also using this I mean PTunes 5 but I am not able to see any of the settings. I never exited PTunes If not I was hearing the music at the time of working and most of the time and I for all the time would go back and after that exit at the time of powering down for a while. I think for that you should try to contact the Normsoft. And most of the time they are really helpful.

Firstly like you I was also facing this at that time they have established to me, in email, that this is certainly an subject by means of the present version of PTunes. And they have confirmed this about a month ago. But that was not my exact issue actually I have other issue also related to this. In that issues through their completion of podcast in tool downloading. Because of that I was getting so much frustrated and in last I have just gave up and bought the other ipod.

Actually here I just want to inform you one important thing in that powerdrain is the problem which is related to most of the current PTunes 5. Occasionally when I go to bed I will have the TX just amuse me in a number of streaming traditional music for 30 or 40 minutes. And after listening that I just shut it off. And in the next morning it just comes near to dead. I don’t know any solution other than plugging it in the night. Here NormSoft has little bit of the problems with their Pocket Tunes 5 and I think they need to correct this. But I must say this is a wonderful product instead of the little bit of issues.