Thread: Using kindle ebook without a credit card

Using kindle ebook without a credit card

I have seen an Amazon's Kindle netbook and i liked it so much. Can somebody tell me that is there any way to use the Kindle without the credit card. Actually, i have tried to buy online but it is not happening as i do not have my own credit card and i have no intention to mess with some other's pc.

Re: Using kindle ebook without a credit card

I guess you would be needing any kind of credit card which is necessary to buy a Kindle online. Another way to buy a new kindle could be directly buying it from the store. But i do not have any idea about the store from where you buy a kindle. Still you may search about your city as there could be some helpful information about the same.

Without a credit card it wont be possible for you to buy this eBook Reader. I suggest you to go to any electronic appliances store where you can search for the particular product and even if they do not have any such product then at least you can suggest them to use their credit card for buying your Kindle. At the end you can pay the price of the total transfers and etc.

I can only say that a credit card is not only in the Kindle Store advantageous. I order as many things (games, DVDs, CDs) abroad, especially amazon.com / uk or play.com. The reason is simply the price. While a new game costs at amazon.de often well over 60 € and is also sometimes censored, you get the same uncut for the equivalent of € 45 on amazon.com / uk (including shipping).

Wanted to buy just one book in the Kindle Store, there is only one small. Problem, I have no choice because the "book" in the shopping basket, there is only one-click-buy option and although I 1-Click-Buy have disabled in my settings. Anyway an eBooks are also in the normal way (shopping cart to purchase, etc.)? I would just like to see something before me, the book costs each time without the Act. Exchange rate to search.

There is a (somewhat awkward) on the U.S. store without a credit card purchase. Paypal means you can get on ebay with a little flair Amazon.com Gift Cards. One need only watch the one takes please mail a dealer with a positive feedback and a code. The code can then redeem on an account with a fake U.S. address.

Re: Using kindle ebook without a credit card also jpg storage

I was able to buy the Kindle 3 in Canada from my local Staples store (BestBuy stores also carrry it). The reason being: I can try it out for 30 days and return it for a full (no questions asked) refund of the cost, extended warranty, and taxes. The hassle of buying it online made the local purchase choice a "no brainer".

Also, I found I was able to download full colour jpg pictures from a PC notebook to the Kindle. The Kindle files don't display the Jpg pics or file names, but when the Kindle is linked to the PC, the PC shows and displays the pics. This means that the kindle can be used as an emergency jpg file storage device if others are not available.