Thread: Sprint/Samsung Epic 4G vs Tmobile/HTC G2

Sprint/Samsung Epic 4G vs Tmobile/HTC G2

I have got bored by iPhone and now i am thinking about getting the something like droid phone. So please can you guys help me to decide between two phone which i guess nearly same to each other. I have seen Sprint and T Mobile networks in my area and both have service center too, So how would be T mobile's G2 (HTC G2) which looks good and another one is Sprint's (Samsung Epic 4G). Which should i go for buying?

Re: Sprint/Samsung Epic 4G vs Tmobile/HTC G2

It is the turn of the Epic model Samsung 4G to step in and increase the range of terminals Clearwire WiMAX network. The Samsung 4G Epic ALLSHARE also loads the service to disseminate media content to compatible devices DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) and Swype technology to make words by letting slip his finger on the keyboard. It embeds a 1 GHz processor ARM Cortex-A8 Hummingbird (powered by Intrinsity, company now owned by Apple) and a 5 megapixel digital camera with LED flash and can record HD video at 720p, while a digital camera on the front provides the function videoconferencing.

Samsung Epic 4G Sprint WiMAX smartphone displays a large 4 "touch multitouch AMOLED on Super Android 2.1 that this terminal will be upgraded to 2.2 Froyo Android (and therefore the support of Flash 10.1) and the Social System Samsung Hub together in the same page all the information (SMS, social networks, emails...) on a contact. The Epic Samsung 4G, WiFi and Bluetooth compatible, can operate in mobile hotspot, beaming the signal in 3G wireless form to multiple devices. Note that embeds a 6-axis motion sensor, refining the management control in space, like the iPhone and its four gyroscopes.

The G2, a smartphone with sliding keyboard in landscape mode which would succeed the G1 (HTC Dream), which was the first Android smartphone. The new smartphone Android Froyo revives the sliding keyboard design that HTC does not offer us had for quite some time. The T-Mobile G2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor running at 1 GHz, and would board a 3.7-inch capacitive touch screen (WVGA) and a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash.

The T-Mobile G2 is manufactured by Taiwanese HTC and should be the successor of the HTC G1 aka HTC Dream , which was the first Android smartphone market. Although unofficial, the characteristics of T-Mobile G2 would be a touch screen 3.7 ", a Qualcomm processor MSM7X30 could be clocked at 1GHz and a digital camera with 5 megapixels everything under the Android operating system 2.2 . Level connectivity we should find WiFi, aGPS chip and Bluetooth 2.1.

Hero HTC / T-Mobile G2 Touch, Perfectly suited to your needs, you can stay close to your contacts by organizing a track of your communications contact, instead of dispersing them by type of applications. With the HTC Hero, learn every day these little tricks that can use a smartphone as the most simple and intuitive as possible. Using the HTC Hero, rediscover common features modernized and redesigned. Among the small comforts available, you can then call either by dialing a contact telephone number or alternatively by typing the first letters of his name from the digital keyboard.