Thread: Android Sense UI for Windows Mobile

Android Sense UI for Windows Mobile

It is recommended that the android sense UI can be used on the Samsung Omnia, Sony Experia and HP iPAQ214 which are the windows mobile. It is compatible with the Windows Mobile 6.0 or with the Windows Mobile 6.1. I want to get to download on my mobile and use the Android Sense UI(User Interface) on these windows mobile. So, I need to know that whether it will give me the better performance on these mobile. I require the proper guidance to get solve with the installation process which are done on these mobile.
    Last edited by The-Apollo; 15-09-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Re: Android Sense UI for Windows Mobile

It is the windows mobile 6.0 and windows 6.1 which are compatible with the Android Sense UI. But at first you have to install the SPM Mobile Shell 3.5.3 and make sure that there should be a clean installation done. You will mostly get it for 15 days as a trial version. You can download it from the rapidshare website or from the shared4u website for free and store it in your card and then unzip it. Then open the Widget Injector and then select the WidgetInjector.exe and wait for a while till it has been completed then just restart your device or restart the SPB MS.3.5.

I was also having the windows phone on which i want to experience the Android sense UI that is the user interface. As I was having the HTC hero which I integrated it with the Titanuim by adding some plug-ins. Although it is not having the customize ability of the real Sense UI but as a look wise its look great. It is mostly provided to OVGA and VGA devices which runs well on the windows mobile 6.5
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have done the done the Android Sense on my windows mobile from the rapidshare site and then I found that I was missing with the skin files of it so I found the file for VGA-WVGA from the 4shared website and completed the process by the downloading the widgets for my mobile from the same 4shard website. I got this widget when I searched it on google and found these software on the 4shared website. And now my mobile looks is amazing.

I am also having the Windows Mobile of HTC Hero and came to know that the application of the HTC Hero runs on the Sense UI. I want to experience the features of Android Sense UI on my windows mobile. I want to know whether I could get it free done on my mobile or I have to purchase to use it on my mobile phone. So just provide me with the proper guidance to get solve from this issue.

You have to just clear out the root of your SDcard. My suggestion would be that do not use any present data.img. Then you must download the Hero 8.2.09.zip file and the zImage on your SDcard. You should unzip the zip file and put it in the SDcard and copy the zImage on the root of the SDcard and then edit the default.txt in order to work with the LCD density at 160 and resolution of the screen at 320x480.

In order to get Android Sense UI on your windows mobile you need to get the latest version of Android for your windows mobile which is currently now present is version 1.6 then download the Haret this is actually a winsows mobile application which will boot you to get into Android. Now just extract the Android package and Haret it to the root of the external storage of your mobile.
    You must ensure that the startup.txt file properly and then just run the Haret
    in your windows mobile and then reboot your device into Android.