Thread: Advice on a new lense for my sony A350 DSLR camera

Advice on a new lense for my sony A350 DSLR camera

I encompass a Sony A350 DSLR camera by means of the customary 3.5-5.6/18-70mm lenses and I am looking to purchase a innovative lenses in the constituency of £200 - £300 max. Preferably I am looking for a 300mm lenses additional than not one that is actually long in length, a compact one if probable. I encompass no idea what is a superior lenses to get so am subsequent to some advice give pleasure to what is manual focus and how is it dissimilar from auto focus and be able to anybody assist me to get great action shots by means of my camera. What settings do I necessitate to utilize.

Re: Advice on a new lense for my sony A350 DSLR camera

A quick make sure on amazon.co.uk turned up zooms by together Sigma and Sony with the intention of go to 300mm. I encompass no clue how they evaluate. Given no additional information in sequence I would go by means of Sony to be certain of a smooth interface by means of the Alpha body. For additional research in addition try the forums on the dyxum site. Determine to make sure out amazon, other than regrettably desirable it today as I am going away, determine to pop into my local town and ask approximately and almost certainly get ripped off.

The Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens gives the impression to be extremely superior for long range photos. It's not that luxurious and has received extremely superior reviews. Physical focus is a precious alternative originate in SLR cameras additional than it's not superior for action shots similar to the kind you are interested in. The key to taking sharp shots is having a fast sufficient shutter speed. Shoot in shutter precedence mode and set your shutter speed to 1/400. That is supposed to be fast sufficient for sharp pictures. Increase the speed if necessary to decrease blur.

I had ended up purchasing a tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and got a number of pleasant pics by means of it, by no means originate out how to a immediately the shutter speed, forgot to take the physical along the auto focus was a bit of a pain in the arise as the protecting fencing meant it focused on that additional than the cars so had to primarily utilize manual focus which did not produce the extremely most excellent results due to my inexperience by means of DSLR cameras. Other than overall pleasant pics and a nice lens cost £159.99 from a local shop which I thought was a reasonable price.

The closer you be able to get to the enclosure, the superior the odds that the camera focus determine to target the car as an alternative. Wider aperture is superior as well. So far I immediately have the customary kit lens for my camera. Additional than I would anticipate that getting superior results at 300mm is immediately going to take a number of time and patience. Yes for certain, think it’s superior to learn the basics of the camera previous to you expect the most excellent results, did not be familiar with the physical focus existed till a friend pointed it out.

I had by no means owned a superiority digital camera previous to, let alone an SLR. I had purchased this camera formerly for utilize as a product photography camera for my website (I am not a professional photographer). It was exceptionally easy to learn, and at present I utilize it nearly every day for nature, truthful photos, and it has constant got me a part time job as a photographer/photojournalist. Even though not the maximum superiority camera obtainable, it is quality sufficient to bring out the photographer in anybody who uses it. I highly commend this camera for beginners, hobbyists and enthusiasts. I am previously considering stepping up to a additional professional camera in the near future for the reason that of the influence this A350 had on me.

The Canon and Sony in the middle of additional were demanding at the event spreading the word that their innovative camera models characteristic today's "must have" digital SLR technologies, containing; higher declaration sensors, larger LCD screens, advanced Live View modes, stretched dynamic range options, updated representation stabilization technologies, in-camera sensor cleaning mechanisms and additional.