Thread: Fails to Create a new Mailbox in E72

Fails to Create a new Mailbox in E72

I am using Nokia E72 from last 8 months and also using the internet services though it . Earlier it was working fine and no problem and faced by me, But from last month i an unable to create a mail box an on any of mine social site account. These problem started last month onwards that to once mine phone was fallen down from a 8 to 10 feet height. I use WI-FI for the internet connection, I also tried Email setup Wizard, But didn't work a bit. Can anyone help.

Re: Fails to Create a new Mailbox in E72

I have gone though your problem and it seemed to me that you are not able to access any of your mail accounts right? To over come this you have to reset the factory settings. Once you reset the factory settings you can be able to have access on the mail box of any of your account. Or if still the condition haven't changed even though you have reset the factory settings, than you have to hard reset your phone, and see to it that anything happens or not. Hope it will work.

This is the problem that is being cause due to some factory settings error . normally this problem can be sorted out easily by resetting the factory setting but the main issue is that if you have install any of the software to the phone than it is quite difficult to fix it rather you have to hard reset. Or try any other browser to be on line. If still it causes than you ave to contact the service provider of the company.

It seems that your WiFi settings are not proper or the settings are changed some how, that is the the reason Why you are not able to access the mail boxes. What you have to do is just reset all the settings of your wifi and then check, If it works than fine or else you have to deal with wireless router see whether it is working properly or not.Ir any problem held than contact your service provider and just replace it with a better one.