Thread: Nokia 6700c new firmware issues

Nokia 6700c new firmware issues

Hi friends, I am using Nokia 6700c. I have installed new firmware for my phone. This is the latest version of firmware V13.10 for Nokia 6700c. But after installing this I could not find the messenger application in application folder. Search application can also not be set in my home screen.

Is anyone here has installed the same version of the firmware and solved the same error? Please help me.

Re: Nokia 6700c new firmware issues

You may have installed that properly. Are installation may fix this issue. You should reinstall the firmware again. Go to Nokia site again and install the latest version of your mobile firmware. Before doing that You should read the instruction very carefully. You may have missed any step in between the installation. Don't miss to restart your mobile after after the installation of firmware.

You can set up the Nokia messaging by simply following the steps below.
    • Select Menu->Settings->Settings Wizard->Email Setup.
    • Select & Install "Nokia Messaging“.

This will install the Nokia Messanger in your phone and you will again able to use that. Nokia messaging is dependent on the Nokia Model and the firmware version you are using.

Windows messenger is one of the most important application for your phone as it helps us to stay connected with your friends and family. You may be charged for this according to the Service Provider you are using. You can find Windows messenger in ovi store. You can click on the link below to go to ovi store.

Go to Nokia ovi store.

Yo have written that you are getting this problem when you install new version of your mobile firmware then you should return to the previous version of the software. Do you remember the previous version of the software. If yes then you you should search for that version and install that in your mobile again and see what happens. Whether it solves the issue or not. Just try it out.

The final step that you can do is to go to the service center. Ask them for the issue and they will definitely going to help you. Before trying anything else you should meet them and get your issue solved. I don’t think that you will need to do anything after visiting the service center. One of my friend was also having the same issue and he didn’t tried anything and directly went to the service center and got it solved on the spot.