Thread: Sony VAIO Z overheating when connected to external display

Sony VAIO Z overheating when connected to external display

Currently I am having Sony Vaio Z that is having problem of overheating and this overheating problem occurs if this thing is connected to the external display. One more thing that if I am changing to STAMINA mode or if I am removing it from connection the temperature goes down. If I am trying to play games on this Sony Vaio then it just shutdown without giving any precise warning.

Re: Sony VAIO Z overheating when connected to external display

Sony has announced that a problem relating to the software that manages the temperature control of some models of Vaio laptops in this case - could result in abnormal heating of the computer, to the point of distortion. Updated BIOS, however, should be sufficient to resolve the problem. The list of affected models and updated to apply are available on the website of Sony. I hope this will solve your problem.

At this very moment I am typing on the keyboard of a Sony Vaio which, fortunately, is beyond the scope of the flames that are taking over many Z series notebooks. It has become a recurring theme on which Sony will have to pay more attention since an error is always understandable, but that is repetitive can be a very hard blow on the image of the brand and consequently affect the volume of sales.

According to me it turns out that the phenomenon of spontaneous combustion affecting some time to Sony Vaio laptop is back and this time has played havoc with many computers that have registered TZ overheating problems that have caused a deformation of the housing areas DC input jack (power socket) and the LCD screen. According has transpired, the issue would cover a fairly small number of computers but, anyway, the company has announced a recall of all its portable VAIO Z series.

The first portable arsonists appeared in Japan, then there were some instances in Europe and the paranoia came to the United States where some wholesalers would have decided to withdraw these models in its catalog sales. Apparently, those who would be affected computers were sold and it is will have to light a candle for your Vaio Z and that is not related to this item.

We cannot say that the conference from Sony has been especially exciting-yes, we are even kind to our words, but we are not going to let her have a look (as is usual in IFA ) huge stand of products. Among the devices announced at today is the new VW90ES, a 3D projector equipped with a technology called Advanced Iris 3, able to offer a dynamic contrast 150.000:1, promising less image distortion, they say, SXRD panel with its 240 Hz model, which deals with images smoothly at 1080p, also allows the conversion from 2D to 3D.

The VAIO-at-home, with support for three-dimensional images in Full HD, has revealed much less of their identity. As advised during the conference, at the moment is only a prototype and precisely in this manner has been shown in Berlin land: panel under a protective "anti-big hands" and without any features that allow us to know it better. In classical aesthetics, not particularly compact (it has a size of 16 ") and with good visualization of 3D images (was accompanied by a pair of glasses to check), this technology also incorporates Sony 200 Hz and LED backlighting on your screen.