Thread: Not able to sync imac with Samsung Metro Pcs

Not able to sync imac with Samsung Metro Pcs

I have an Apple iMac and it is been working with Mac OS X. I also use Samsung Metro pcs that is schi220 device and I am not able to synchronize the phone well using iSync. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the aspects to be worked well and function for the change that is needed. It will be better then. Hope to get the solurtion.

Re: Not able to sync imac with Samsung Metro Pcs

There is another way through which you can make the things to work or process well. All you need to do is to check out that is by making the application to get the desired implementation to be processed which will let the changes to be processed well and get work as needed and required. It will surely make the difference that is needed and you can then synchronize the phone well with the system.

You cannot synchronize the phone well as it is Windows mobile based. but I do not know which will be better. As it is not possible to get the implementation and work well. So in order to make the changes to be processed. It will be better for you. It is necessary that you can function which will be better. So do check out for the same. I hope it will surely help you well by getting the application from the manufacturer.

Check for the official site of Samsung for the driver that will be needed to get install under Mac OS X system. Check out for the same. Click on the link and get the desired change to be worked well. It will be better as you will directly be redirected to the official page of the site. Look for the description and then make the change well which will be better to get sort of the change.

It is not possible for the application to get synchronize with the system because they do not provide any application which is supported to Mac OS X. It is a Windows based phone so I would suggest you to get the things to be processed well as needed by contacting the manufacture or service provider for the same. they will guide you to a better solution which will be helpful for you. Check out for the change.

Do check out for the same that is by functioning well. I suppose you need to work well that is it is essential that you process to get work by checking out to install other OS. this will be better. As you may not be able to work well with the same. So do check out for the change and make the proper ailment to be processed and work. I hope this will let the desired aspect to get worked for you then.

As said earlier the phone is Windows mobile based. but I do not know which will be better. As it is not possible to get the implementation and work well. So in order to make the changes to be processed it will be better that you do check out for the change which will surely let the things to be processed and get worked. I hope it will surely make the change to be sorted.