Thread: Micromax Q7 vs Q6

Micromax Q7 vs Q6

I am thinking of going for new phone handset. I want to go for new brand of phone other then nokia, l.g , samsung. some of my friends suggested me to go for micromax phones which are getting into the market rapidly. which can be the best handset available in micromax phones. I just want to go for handset with multimedia features and also support web. I heard of two models of micromax as Q6 and Q7, which is the best to into my requirement.

Re: Micromax Q7 vs Q6

As you want to go for micromax which is now a brand name in the field of phone manufacturing company. micromax provide lots of handset which match your requirement of multimedia features as well as also support web. micromax is now the trusted name in field of mobile company, so you can go for any of the handset as all provide features you need at reasonable price.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Micromax have just launch two handset naming Q6 and Q7. both the models are having features that you need as multimedia as music player also video player etc. both the models support web and also have social networking site as facebook and also comes with Opera Mini Browser and Nimbuzz Messenger. both the models come with bluetooth connectivity.

You can go for micromax Q6 which has following features:
    • It is a Slide-out QWERTY keypad phone with a T9 keypad .the slide out keypad is called as a Land Slider (i.e. Landscape Slide out keypad ).
    • The phone have all multimedia features as audio and video player also comes with Stereo FM Radio.
    • It is bluetooth enabled handset.
    • It comes with the Expandable Memory upto 8GB.
    • Price is Rs.5000 approximately.

• Other option can be micromax Q7 which has following features:
    • Micromax Q7 is a Dual SIM mobile
    • It has Trackball Navigation with Full QWERTY keypad.
    • It features 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera, Built in Yamaha Audio Amplifier, 3.5mm Jack.
    • Has Multi-Messenger, WIFI, Nimbuzz and Bluetooth.
    • Micromax Q7 Price: Rs. 4,711 /-

Both handsets are dual sim phones provide many advance features as Q6 have slide out keypad called as a Land Slider. it comes with QWERTY keypad and have 2.0 MP camera also have Multi Format Music Player (MP3 / AMR / WAV).it have memory up to 4 GB. so you can go for Q6 as your choice. so try to go for it as this can be useful to fulfill your need.

Both mobile phones are equally providing the feature needed by you so you can go to company site or you can compare both the phones and look which one more suits to your need as well as the budget. as far as comparison is concern you can go for Q7 which provide high memory of upto 8 GB and also the camera is much better, it is 2 MP. where as Q6 provide memory upto 4 GB. so you can go for Q7 as the best option.