Thread: "Invalid application. Delete?" error issue with Nokia 3110 Classic

"Invalid application. Delete?" error issue with Nokia 3110 Classic

I own a Nokia 3110 Classic phone and the problem is that I am not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted as needed. Whenever i try to open any application I get an error that is Invalid application. Delete? Please help me out which will let the changes to get worked well that is needed. Do check out for the thing which will be better for you.

Re: "Invalid application. Delete?" error issue with Nokia 3110 Classic

Remove the memory card and then restart the phone. Remove the battery and then plug it again and check out by starting the phone. Check out for the application then. If it is working properly then the issue is with the Memory card that you have. This is the reason you are not able to work well or function as needed. So in order to check out for the change I would suggest you to get the issue to be sorted by scanning the memory card well.

IN order to get sort of the thing which will be better for you is needed that you have to check out by functioning for the change well. You need to scan the phone well and then process as needed. Do check out by using a good application for the phone which will be better for you to scan and make the change to be processed. It could be that the phone been appended with some bug can be resolved well. Check out.

In order to get the things to be worked well or processed it is necessary that you do check out for the thing well that is it is essential that you take the phone to the Nokia care. They will help you out well to make the change or issue that you are facing to be sorted well. This will be better for you. So do check out for the thing that is needed. I hope you may then get the aspects to be processed well. Make it work.

Scan the memory card first. The issue is that I am not able to work well with the same. So in order to get sort of the thing it is necessary that you do check out for the change which will definitely let the implementation to get function that is needed. I hope this will surely let the change to be processed and function for you. I hope this will be better. So get it worked as needed.

use ucbrowser for downloading games after downloading go to that file and go to rename option and then rename "_jar" to ".jar" it will work now.

You can also do another thing. Download oxycube then connect your phone go to flash memory then hidden folder there you see some files starting with "jms_java" name delete all the file with this name then disconnect your phone and restore and restart your phone . Now application will download and work. Reply me

smile Re: "Invalid application. Delete?" error issue with Nokia 3110 Classic

hey rahul..i didn't see any files in the hidden folder starting from j....mine is a trial version..would that be problem??pls help