Thread: Compaq Presario F500 problem

Compaq Presario F500 problem

Well after being a day and a half looking for the drivers to install I got this Notebook I have 30 which are not really function. I now arose another misfortune that I hope I can help and not found in other posts. The issue is that the Notebook is connected by wireless as much good, but every two minutes (average) is disconnected and reconnected in the navigation does not affect me, not a dump, but I skip the sign that was connected to a wireless network all the time and is annoying.

Re: Compaq Presario F500 problem

Hello I have the same problem, no me if it appears. Device Nothing appears only lan. The truth and reinstalled the same four times on windows, problem with different versions and I could not get anywhere. still do not install vista. and I'm thinking it may have stopped working on hardware. That no sign of life, well if they know they can please be alert that I have problem still. Thanks!

Turns out I also I have the same problem XD one day to another wifi stopped working and orange light is on I currently bring my notebook to warranty but It is safest to burn the card I think is a mini pci is taking the first cover below reports super easy I pull it out clean contact and put it on and nothing I wish someone could tell me if the fix it or where to buy finally.

This problem seems because of the installation of the drivers there seems not drivers installed on your system so i would advice you to get the drivers installed. You can try to download the drivers from the manufacturer website this will surely help you to get this problem resolved. After this you can use the laptop without any problems. Hopefully the problem will be fixed.