Thread: DVB-T Intel CE9500 USB Dongle

DVB-T Intel CE9500 USB Dongle

I am using a DVB-T receiver Intel CE9500 with windows vista but recently a problem is occured regarding this receiver, the streaming breaks in every 1 minute, though i am using DVB-Viewer. Is there anything missing for that i am facing this problem,can any one please help me ?

Re: DVB-T Intel CE9500 USB Dongle

I have just come out from this similar type of problem, my video streaming was also interrupt in every 4 to 5 seconds. though I was also using DVB-viewer for better quality. But there was an another problem in my receiver,there was a server problem,that was "JTVLAN Server". It was not properly configured. So after that I configured the server and now there is no problem in streaming functionality. If you are also having same kind of problem then try this one it may works.

This type of problem may occur for your antenna/tuner,some times it does not provide good signal strength. I was also had an that kind of problem, then I installed BlazeVideo HDTV Player 6.0 (with original serial number),which support Windows Vista, and now i having a good streaming function. You check your tuner, if there is any problem then install the player that I have mentioned above and try to solve your problem.

This problem may occur for two things,one is fro "hardware" and other is for "directx".
    for hardware: go to options then hardware and set your unicast network device settings to "not use" mode.
    for directx: go to options then "directx" and change you system default setting into your favorite decoder,this is for if you are not using any DVD player.

Thanks a lot to my dear friend Broad-Man, after reading your reply I had checked my "JTVLAN Server" and found that it was not properly configured. After that I reconfigured the server and now there is no problem in my streaming functionality. It really works great, it gives a very good signaling strength. Thank you again for giving me that information.