Thread: Memory Card Reader Sony Vaio VGN-FZ350AE

Memory Card Reader Sony Vaio VGN-FZ350AE

I have a Sony Vaio laptop and recently i have installed Windows 7 ultimate in it. The major issue with these is that the support site does not have the release drivers for the Windows 7x64. There are a number of the drivers which can support little bit but not fully, i have searched a lot but not find the card reader driver for my sony vaio. I also tried to install the vista driver but it was of no use.

Re: Memory Card Reader Sony Vaio VGN-FZ350AE

There is no solution to your problem as you are using the Windows 7 in the Sony vaio laptop. Microsoft does not provide a driver for the Windows 7 in combination with the Sony and neither the Sony do so. If you still want to use the Windows 7 then you can go for the the Windows Update which is available on the Microsoft website.

There are chances that you can get a card reader driver from the Sony website, they have a feature called as the Auto detect on the Sony Site. You have to go to the Sony eSupport section on the website and select the Computers section. After that you need to go to the Notebook and click on the particular Model of the Notebook that you have. The system automatically searches and updates the driver, this might help you to resolve your issue.

The solution to your issue is that if you want to continue with the Windows 7 then you have to update the card driver from the Microsoft website. If you have the Windows Vista Driver with you then just install it. At the time of Installation it will ask for the Update then you click the update button saying "Windows Update". These will update your card driver ans you will be able to access the Memory cards.

I have downloaded few card drivers from the internet as they say that it will work for Windows 7 in combination with the Sony vaio VGN-FZ350AE. I have tried it but it was not able to provide me with the card driver, i also gone to the Microsoft website they said that they will launch the drivers of the windows 7 very shortly on the website and in the market. What should i do in order to get the Memory card working, please reply with an answer.

As you have mentioned that you are not getting the solution for your card driver which can work with the Windows 7. My advice to you will be that you switch from Windows 7 to Windows Vista or Windows XP for the time being. As Soon as Microsoft releases the Drivers for windows 7 then you can again go for the Windows 7 operating System, this will help you otherwise you will search and there is no solution to that issue.