Thread: Windows 7 Drivers for Hp Pavilion

Windows 7 Drivers for Hp Pavilion

Hello,
    I come to ask for help, I formatted my laptop hp pavilion with windows seven edition, the problem I always have a yellow star in the device manager on as device name unknown. Despite several searches I can not resolved the problem. Can you please help me with this? Thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Drivers for Hp Pavilion

For info I could solve this problem and I know exactly how to fix this. As done I installed all drivers and updates from HP site and there is one that has a firmware update to the webcam (but I know not what), then reboot Windows 7, in the updates to install the optional webcam, the webcam works after reboot, that mean that the drivers for the webcam are working now. You can try the same and see if the drivers are working for you.

If you have installed all the drivers for vista on hp site, the driver is missing, that is the 1.3 MP webcam driver for xp and vista, they does not work under Windows 7. So, I recommend you to download the drivers from a different site so that you get the latest version of the drivers.

Could you gave me some stp information corresponding to the ID of the device instance? To do this right click on the line or you have a question mark in Device Manager, select Properties and then click on the Details tab. If you think you can provide this information it will be really easy for us to solve the problem.

I have new laptop HP Pavilion, after installation, WINDOWS 7, immediately appeared sound, network (both LAN and WI-FI), where drivers were correct. Install the driver on the system unit. Very glad that the driver put the video from the site of nvidia with conventional setup. Now available full set physx. Can you please find a solution for this. Thank you.

Chooses to install the driver manually, the list of producers choose intel, in the device list (medial), we find the desired us (better to seek on an index 27B9 at the end of the name) and install. Then I specified the number / model of my laptop and tried to find drivers for the same , but no drives were found for that specific model number. I can not understand what is happening to the HP site? More information is appreciated. Thank you.